Questions to Co-Op.

Sikutai

Hello, the Complete Edition is in a Sale now and after years of waiting I'll buy this game maybe. Can I play the Coop Online with Randoms (Matchmaking) and do I have to play the whole Campaign in one Session with the same Co-op Partner all the time for the Coop-Trophy? Thank you.

22 hours ago, Talic007 said:

From what I remember this game doesn’t have matchmaking you need to know the person who you are trying to boost. When you play with a friend the mission will save after you are done and you can pick up where you guys left off.

Thank you.

• 7 months later...

So this is probably a dumb question but I want to ask it anyways for clarification since Google wasn’t much help to me - can the majority of trophies in the game be earned by both players in co-op? 

I know the co-op specific trophies unlock for both players, and it looks like the difficulty trophies unlock for both players as well (ie. the Authentic mode trophy).

I’ve had this game in the backlog for awhile and right now I’m thinking this might be a really good game to play with my brother since he’s starting to get really interested in trophy hunting. I’m hoping that if we select this game we can basically do the entire thing together, from the easy mode and authentic playthroughs, to the miscellaneous trophies, and any story/mission related trophies.