Tour of Duty

Kelandris

So, after playing through all the maps and winning on all of them multiple times (once without even closing the application) the trophy won't pop. I've even won on all the DLC maps several times, to no avail. I deleted the game and reinstalled (I know everything is server side, but I wanted to try everything I could). I'm aware it was glitched in the past but was patched. Does anyone have any solutions or know what would be causing this? If I'm screwed I'm still going to do all the other trophies, it's just a big disappointment considering all the time I'll have put into this game. Also, I did submit a ticket to Gearbox, but I'm honestly not sure if they'll do anything to help with a game that they're about to shutdown.

12 minutes ago, Kelandris said:

So, after playing through all the maps and winning on all of them multiple times (once without even closing the application) the trophy won't pop. I've even won on all the DLC maps several times, to no avail. I deleted the game and reinstalled (I know everything is server side, but I wanted to try everything I could). I'm aware it was glitched in the past but was patched. Does anyone have any solutions or know what would be causing this? If I'm screwed I'm still going to do all the other trophies, it's just a big disappointment considering all the time I'll have put into this game. Also, I did submit a ticket to Gearbox, but I'm honestly not sure if they'll do anything to help with a game that they're about to shutdown.

Not sure what you mean by everything is server side. If you have played while your stats didn't save then you haven't played on that map. In the menu you can see on what SP maps you have already played and saved a game. My advicee check them. Maybe clear them up and then go for the Versus maps (YOu with all team mates and enemy team with 1). That shouldn't take long

With the servers the way they are, it's very difficult to even get the simplest trophies to unlock so all you can do is wait it out until Gearbox gets off their backsides and fixes the servers. Reinstalling the game won't help, because all the stat tracking is done by the servers so all you're doing is wasting your bandwidth by reinstalling it.

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

With the servers the way they are, it's very difficult to even get the simplest trophies to unlock so all you can do is wait it out until Gearbox gets off their backsides and fixes the servers. Reinstalling the game won't help, because all the stat tracking is done by the servers so all you're doing is wasting your bandwidth by reinstalling it.

The servers are working fine for a couple of days already.

I had no problems to unlock the trophy on the weekend. 

I played only on 6 maps: 

Echelon and Overgrowth for Ambush 

Outskirts and Temple for the next mode 

Paradise and Coldsnap for the last mode. 

Got it after the last match was saved. 

Perhaps you should look into your history, perhaps you missed accidentilly one of the maps. 

• Like 1

Okay, first of all, no problem with the match data saving. I wouldn't have said anything if that was the case. Second of all, I did check my stats and they're showing multiple wins on each map, including DLC maps. I actually did it with a guy that was just starting out and his trophy popped but mine didn't even though I did all the wins with him. Then we turned around and did it a second time in one sitting to see if that would help. It didn't.

I submitted a ticket to Gearbox and they told me it was a console issue not something on their side and told me I needed to contact Sony to get it fixed, but I'm pretty sure Sony doesn't deal with this kind of thing.