Persona 5 Scramble Trophy Thoughts?

I absolutely loved both P5 and P5R, but I'm still on the fence about P5S. I hate to say it, but it feels like an asset flip / fan fiction to me, at least from what I've seen. I'm probably gonna wait for some reviews and see if I'm completely wrong on this.

Trophy list looks pretty standard to me. Looks like you're gonna have to max out a bunch of stuff and collect all Personas, so it definitely seems to be closer to the original P5 list in terms of difficulty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Astellarn said:

Cept the game isn't a musou game....

It’s got plenty of musou elements. 

1 hour ago, Kpppp-2B9SA2 said:

Not expecting much at first but after the trailers this is a day one for me.

Not always the best way to buy games, but anything that gets more Omega Force games out there is fine by me.

Any news for localize release date? I am more excited on this game than P5R tbh cause.. Musou.

List looks pretty straight forward, maybe the missable is only maxing Band skills cause it might require date planning like persona games...

The rest seems like the you will get while playing trophies, except to some grind perhaps - Level grind and all skills?

One complain though - where is my Futaba trophy icon????

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There's a demo out on the Japanese PS Store, if anyone wants to try it. The gameplay seems okay, pretty standard Musou stuff to be honest. It's not exactly my thing, but it wouldn't stop me from enjoying the game.

I'm still skeptical about the story, since P5R had a pretty definitive ending, but I might still pick this up down the line.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, shlomaniac said:

Just finished P5R and P5D and i want to consume more P5 content lol ..

But... No english release is a huge deal breaker for me. I would be happy to play with english text and no audio if its too much..

Kinda sucks.

There's no way there won't be a western release. Persona 5 media is just printing money for Atlus so, I find it hard to believe they won't capitalise on this.

Remember that Royal came out on October 31st in Japan and March 31st in the west. What's that, 5 months? Scramble released on February 20th so, July 20th is 5 months from then but, due to COVID-19 it will definitely be longer than that. Unless they dubbed Scramble stuff when they did Royal, and depending on how this COVID stuff goes, I don't really see it being released before the end of the year unfortunately. Hell, the release date trailer for Royal was in December. Unless they drop a trailer for Scramble sometime this week, it ain't coming out anytime soon.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3.05.2020 at 9:00 PM, shlomaniac said:

Just finished P5R and P5D and i want to consume more P5 content lol ..

But... No english release is a huge deal breaker for me. I would be happy to play with english text and no audio if its too much..

Kinda sucks.

I tried playing the demo using Google Lens translator and it's okay. It translates almost everything on-screen and you only need it to understand the plot and read item descriptions. Definitely would recommend playing it this way if you can't wait for the western release. I'm buying the JP version next week as I'm still hungry for Persona 5 content.