Untouchable trophy

joerose233

6 minutes ago, joerose233 said:

Easiest way to get this trophy? It’s my last trophy and every time I try it on Ent I don’t come that close. It confuses me how it has such a high completion percentage. Does it have to be a world boss? 

Did mine vs the dragon. Boss attacks are very slow and easy to sidestep. As long as you're keeping an eye out on the mobs it's easy to do.

Worst case play coop, sit in a corner (give yourself room to move if needed) and focus on mobs, while the partner aggros the boss.

9 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

Did mine vs the dragon. Boss attacks are very slow and easy to sidestep. As long as you're keeping an eye out on the mobs it's easy to do.

Worst case play coop, sit in a corner (give yourself room to move if needed) and focus on mobs, while the partner aggros the boss.

It says it has to be done in single player 

15 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

This. Singe is probably the easiest boss to do this with. The only issue are the enemies that run at you when they get close but they are easy to take down. Try to get in shots at the weak spot on its chest.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, joerose233 said:

It says it has to be done in single player 

It does but the trophy is significantly buggy.

There's plenty of reddit posts, showcasing that this can be achieved, even on coop.

For example: https://www.reddit.com/r/remnantgame/comments/d9gra3/untouchable_achievement_bugged_or_not/
and: https://www.reddit.com/r/remnantgame/comments/cu0scl/bug_untouchable_achievement_received_was_very/

2 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

It does but the trophy is significantly buggy.

There's plenty of reddit posts, showcasing that this can be achieved, even on coop.

For example: https://www.reddit.com/r/remnantgame/comments/d9gra3/untouchable_achievement_bugged_or_not/
and: https://www.reddit.com/r/remnantgame/comments/cu0scl/bug_untouchable_achievement_received_was_very/

Those posts are all several months old, and the game has been patched several times since then (both removing some trophy bugs, and adding some new ones). Some people back then got it even when they took damage, which is why the trophy's earned percentage is so high.

I wouldn't rely on bugs like that unless we can find a recent post somewhere confirming that it can *still* be done in co-op.

3 hours ago, Kuzigari_ said:

This. Singe is probably the easiest boss to do this with. The only issue are the enemies that run at you when they get close but they are easy to take down. Try to get in shots at the weak spot on its chest.

This video helped a lot. The crossbow does so much damage! I used to swarm mod too it was really easy. Although I had to do it twice cause the trophy didn’t pop the first time 

4 hours ago, joerose233 said:

Easiest way to get this trophy? It’s my last trophy and every time I try it on Ent I don’t come that close. It confuses me how it has such a high completion percentage. Does it have to be a world boss? 

Solo (single mode) Root dragon.  Here is my video:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, soundforcast said:

I done this 4 times today and no trophy pop ;( it must be done in campaign or adventure?

It doesn't matter. I got it in adventure mode, but you can get it in the campaign as well. 

Which boss have you been attempting? And you are doing it in solo-play, right? I would really choose "offline mode" when starting the game, just to make sure it counts correctly. 

Edited by Arcesius

1 minute ago, soundforcast said:

Singe and im 100% sure he didnt hit me. Im gonna try again today.

Just to make sure, you cannot take damage at all... Neither from Singe, nor the fire pits, nor the mobs that he spawns... Have you been trying in the campaign or adventure mode thus far? 

3 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Just to make sure, you cannot take damage at all... Neither from Singe, nor the fire pits, nor the mobs that he spawns... Have you been trying in the campaign or adventure mode thus far? 

All my attempts was in adventure mode. Im using Ring of the Admiral so even small hit would take half of my Hp. Next try will be in off-line mode.

• 1 month later...

I didn’t see if anyone specified this, but can it be done if the boss killed you previously in the same run?

So if I fight a boss, and get hit.. if I just let them kill me, then Respawn and try again. Will that still count? Or do you have to kill the boss on the first attempt?

Edited by GizMo_The_Great

1 minute ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

I didn’t see if anyone specified this, but can it be done if the boss killed you previously in the same run?

So if I fight a boss, and get hit.. if I just let them kill me, then Respawn and try again. Will that still count? Or do you have to kill the boss on the first attempt?

You can die and come back. It took me two tries on Scorch to get it. That said this one can be finicky, so if it does not pop then you may need to do it again. 

• Like 2

I didn't know there was a trophy for beating world boss without taking damage solo and that it has to be in offline mode, because I have just left my setting on friends even when playing solo.

I was just playing normally and I think I technically met the condition for the trophy against The Ent using Beam Weapon and Iron Sentinel Mod (video below), but since I wasn't set to Offline, so the trophy wasn't awarded. I did get a new Weapon so I am happy regardless.

I'll be mindful to set to offline next time I am playing solo so I can get this trophy out of the way should I have another painless World Boss fight. What is the best / quickest way to have another fight with The Ent? Adventure mode?

Edited by cusman

• 4 weeks later...