How to get Bounty Hunter solo

cris3f

First disclaimer. This works for now (early 2020). Paladins is a game that is always evolving, so no guarantees it will work in the future.

Second. This will require some patience and luck. You do need a specific map, some good enemies and I think a specific champion to make it easier.

You'll need to play training onslaught. Choose a deserted region (asia, australia) or play at hours when your local servers are deserted. You must be the only human player in the game.

To know if you're the only human player isn't difficult. If there's any slot above yours in the champion selection screen there's a human player. If anyone chooses any champion before you do there's a human player. Bot players have a range of names that is recurring and easy to spot after a few games. Also the 4 will choose the champions at the same time, just after you locked yours.

Now you need a specific map, which is Primal Court. This will be the easiest one to achieve this. It's very small and you can hit safely the enemies that are in the capture area while standing in a safe position. If this is not the map, just start the game and abort, there's no penalty. Just start a new game until you have Primal Court. Some days the game is in a bad mood and you will not get this (or another) map no matter how many times you try. Try another day.

Now you'll need some luck too in the enemy champions. Not all bots are massacre pros, just some will achieve easily the required 15 kills. So hopefully one or more of these will be on the opposing team:

Barik

Ruckus

Moji

Sometimes these can also make the necessary kills, but more rarely:

Lian

Zhin

Vivian

Even more rare:

Viktor

Tyra

Fernando

Ash

Of course any of the enemy champions can theoretically do the 15 kills, but my safe bet is on the first 3. Hopefully your team will have 4 champions that don't kill much. You should use Dredge as he can make serious damage from far with ease, as his bullets do area damage. You can use another you like if you think you can kill the champions when needed with ease.

Just remembered, if you use the recommended Dredge, you should also get it in advance at Mastery level 8 which unlocks Abyss Spike which does help a lot on this too. You do have to take some champions to Mastery 8 anyway, and Dredge is one of the easier and most fun champions.

At the game start just throw yourself to the capture area. Hopefully the massacre will start and you and your teammates will start to die a lot. You need to pay attention to the lines that the announcer says about the enemies, specially when it says that "an enemy is annihilating". Only then you can be certain that one enemy has a 15 kill streak. Which one? Well almost certainly will be one of the 3 I mentioned, Only way to know which one (s) can be with more assurance is by looking at the status screen (press pad). Contrary to spread knowledge the yellow numbers on the champion icons are the assists, not kills, so it will have to be ones of the champions that has more than 15 assists. If there's more than 1 try to kill all. Anyway the advantage of using Dredge is that you can kill all with some ease.

If you can, buy the Wrecker item as much as you can. This will help a lot, as Barik and Ruckus can have shields.

When you heard the message saying that an enemy is annihilating, exit the spawn area from the left side in relation to the capture area, when you die again. The left area is better as it gives more clear access to the capture area, where the 5 enemy champions will be hopefully concentrated. Go left in that area without descending the platform and stay in a spot where you'll be able to bombard the capture area with Dredge shots. Only shoot when more of your teammates try to go to the capture area because if you attack the enemies alone they will all hunt you down in a few secs, and there's a reason those 3 bots massacre their opponents.If your team mates die, wait until you see the enemy bots busy with another of your teammates, as they will usually head straight to the slaughter house after respawning. Unfortunately some bots get bugged and stay in the same spot for the whole game, usually in the start area, nothing can be done about this. Hopefully you'll kill the required enemy, usually your teammates are dumb as bats and won't kill anything, but can happen. Remember it's the hit kill that counts for the trophy so this is not 100% certain. Repeat if you don't get it on one game.

This would be a lot more difficult on siege as bots tend to walk around instead of concentrating on the capture point. Also your team mate bots will void any way to work this. The other onslaught maps are not as easy to pull this, and they're much bigger.

Remember the lines for the kills are Savage (9x), Immortal (11x), Godlike (13x) and Annihilation (15x), so you'll need to hear those 3 along the way to the desired Annihilation one. If you think you can do it with another champion, use the one you think you can pull it off more easily. It will be more difficult to do this near the enemies, usually the 5 enemy bots will kill you and all bot teammates in a snap. Barik specially can be a PITA to kill.

This is not that difficult to pull off. I got mine leggit and yes it was mostly luck. This way you can make it a lot easier and reliable. And less stressful.

Good luck.

Have fun.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, EhrenKrocki said:

Thanks worked for me! Unfortunately there was no calls like "Immortal" "Annihilation" etc (maybe I changed something in the settings) just killed a Moji on a Streak of 32 eliminations in the last Moment of the Match.

Glad it did.

I've been using the Fernando voice makeover and tried for a while the french and brazilian one. There's some gaps in the comments when using either so I would further advise to use the main english voice lines when trying this.

But when there's much happening at the same time, sometimes the comments are not voiced, there's nothing that can be done about it. Anyway try to check the status screen near the 300 timing mark, and if your team has no kills and there's bots with more then 20 or so streaks try your chances. Don't let the game approach too much the 400 mark as if the massacre continues it can end pretty soon.

Good luck.