Save file corrupted

I was about to start a Wolfpack session when I got a friend request off one of those spam accounts pretending to be girls, when I went to delete the request it was already gone. Then I loaded back into the game and it crashed, corrupting my multiplayer save file it would seem. Coincidence? I had to watch the MP introduction again, but my rank and challenge progress remained intact.

Do you guys think my progress towards the 'All Rounder' trophy (play every game mode/use every ability) has been lost due to this crash/corrupted save file? 

37 minutes ago, Jounochi said:

Oof, that would scare me.  You're probably okay, but note all of the things you do from now on so that you don't redo anything you've done post corruption if your progress was reset.

Yeah that’s what I’m going to do. Still pretty annoying as the MP has a very low player base, so I’m hoping I don’t need to play the modes I’ve already played once again.. I don’t have my PS4 set as primary either so I don’t benefit from the PS+ save file auto upload which is annoying, so I’ve no recent save to revert back to :facepalm: