Glitchy tracker?

ShahinMiah

As the title says, i have found some glitchy tracking specifically to do with the boatman coins. On the chapter select screen on chapter 3 i think, it says I’m missing one and I’ve got 10/11 however when i load the chapter it says I’ve got 10/10 so which is correct? Because when i open the map, there are no coins in sight

Also has anyone else’s trackers been slightly off after the update?

5 hours ago, SG_Pfa said:

My game told me that I got all of the trickster keys although I was still missing 2. Can be annoying but so far it hasn't corrupted any trophies afaik.

Same. I also completed the quest for maxing out Strife's health when I still have several cores to find. Also the tracker on the in-game map doesn't show which Epic Chests I've opened when I revisit a level. I guess that could be intentional since you do get Souls from them when you re-open them but it's still annoying. Surprised stuff like this made it through to the console release given the two month gap between the PC version and it. 

I am 16/17 Missions on apocalyptic... re-done all 16 main quests and killed „Killington“ again. Also visited the Earth again for the final cut scene.

It shows all of the symbols for having it done on apocalyptic...

Am i missing something or did my Game just break? 

Edited by xIRockyRock