What do you personally find annoying about the MP?

GilgaMax305

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

• lost connection to the host issue, every now and then

match making lasts so long, mainly due to the fact explained in the above post

stupid people playing run & gun style, no co-operation between team members, only every 3rd or 4th match I play with people who understand the how this mp should be played, and we win in the most of the cases

enormously hard trophies (which are water-downed for the PS4 version) in both DLCs, no deaths with 3 downs/executions....so far I am down 4/8 of these trophies but it will be a major challenge to finish this without succumbing to boosting

maybe the most annoying thing is getting shot by the other team, while you are in the cover....I mean literally 2 steps behind the wall, and somehow their bullet ha some (obviously) guidance and comes out from the curve and hit me in the back....or it just passes through the wall, and some kitchen cupboards and ends my life :huh:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

A lot of glitches. Oh c'mon I shiv ed my self, team mates downed each other by punches, shiv face to face without using the smoke bomb, wrong winner & oh someone called me a hacker & a lot of insult messages but only one have the nerve to apologize", 

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of glitches. Oh c'mon I shiv ed my self, team mates downed each other by punches, shiv face to face without using the smoke bomb, wrong winner & oh someone called me a hacker & a lot of insult messages but only one have the nerve to apologize", 

another one victimized by lag, welcome to the club, mate. :\

t-bagging. i like to do it to other but hate being done to me =p

another one victimized by lag, welcome to the club, mate. :\

t-bagging. i like to do it to other but hate being done to me =p

Thanks for the welcome haha", however I think not all are caused by lag! shiving face to face is understandable lag but the rest are odds!

• 3 weeks later...

Love the online. It's the only game I keep going back to play. 

Only think I hate about it is how bad the in game audio is. I always use party chat when playing with friends but it's annoying not be able to chat to other team mates but I refuse to use in game chat because it's so bad. Also the Tactical Shotgun is op. 

• 1 month later...

I find this mp just as boring as uncharteds

It just isn't for everyone I guess. I like Uncharted series but dont like the MP. I LOVE Last of Us SP and enjoy in MP as well. <3

The things that make me angry in TLoU MP are self-smoke... Just the other night the guy with level 700+ was doing it. :facepalm: 

I also hate the unlogical decisions game makes... like opening supply box instead of shiving, reviving a teammate instead of shiving an enemy. I mean c'mon who would want that with enemy standing right next to you. And of course the jumping / climbing over things instead of healing your teammate. :rolleyes:

Since one of the latest updates stuff keeps disappearing from my inventory after I pick it up from a supply box. And even if I use Lucky Break. And also since they merged the old and new maps some of the places on certain maps are kinda laggy to me. C'mon Naughty Dog, fix yo ship! :angry:

IMO if they would fix this stuff the MP would be perfect! B)

I also hate the unlogical decisions game makes... like opening supply box instead of shiving, reviving a teammate instead of shiving an enemy. I mean c'mon who would want that with enemy standing right next to you. And of course the jumping / climbing over things instead of healing your teammate. :rolleyes:

The game didn't make the decision to have you open a supply box instead of shivving someone. Naughty Dog did when they chose to make one button do everything.

"Hey, Phil, we should make opening supply boxes, reviving teammates and shivving enemies all triangle! And while we're at it, let's make healing teammates and jumping through windows into the open both X!"

"That's a great idea, Steve!"

post-60381-0-01211100-1439332492_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Personally,nothing.

Yeah sure you might get annoyed with Molotovs,Smoke Bombs,etc from time to time,but it really depends on your team.

I'm always playing Tlou with friends,and it's mad fun when you actually play the game properly instead of running&shooting like in all FPS games with multiplayer.

The game didn't make the decision to have you open a supply box instead of shivving someone. Naughty Dog did when they chose to make one button do everything.

"Hey, Phil, we should make opening supply boxes, reviving teammates and shivving enemies all triangle! And while we're at it, let's make healing teammates and jumping through windows into the open both X!"

"That's a great idea, Steve!"

Haha! Yeah they did. :facepalm: 

I'm not a game programmer but I think that all these things could be fixed with a few if statements by prioritizing a few things.  :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

It just isn't for everyone I guess. I like Uncharted series but dont like the MP. I LOVE Last of Us SP and enjoy in MP as well. <3

The things that make me angry in TLoU MP are self-smoke... Just the other night the guy with level 700+ was doing it. :facepalm: 

Since one of the latest updates stuff keeps disappearing from my inventory after I pick it up from a supply box. And even if I use Lucky Break. And also since they merged the old and new maps some of the places on certain maps are kinda laggy to me. C'mon Naughty Dog, fix yo ship! :angry:

IMO if they would fix this stuff the MP would be perfect! B)

That has been happening to me too.  I will get supplies from all boxes and not get the supplies I need.  It used to be only binding but now it's binding and scissors.  And since I love the machete I need the binding and scissors to fully upgrade my machete.