What do you personally find annoying about the MP?

GilgaMax305

• 5 months later...

Been playing the multiplayer now for well over a year and my biggest hates are mainly down to 2 things. Those that never revive team mates, this really grinds my gears especially when they have ample time to get you or others up. Christ dont they realise that they get parts for doing this so it benefits them aswell as helping the team. The other is people messaging me after the match saying that the only reason i won a match is because i use El Diablo as my special weapon. Its usually people who use sniper rifles for some reason who moan at me. El Diablo downs an opponent in one shot if its a headshot or two body shots, a standard sniper rifle does exactly the same. So whats the difference, oh yeah the sniper is available for the user from the START of the match, El Diablo isnt. Oh and dont get me started on people who use 'covert training' grrrrr. Worst addition to the multiplayer that one.

Been playing the multiplayer now for well over a year and my biggest hates are mainly down to 2 things. Those that never revive team mates, this really grinds my gears especially when they have ample time to get you or others up. Christ dont they realise that they get parts for doing this so it benefits them aswell as helping the team. The other is people messaging me after the match saying that the only reason i won a match is because i use El Diablo as my special weapon. Its usually people who use sniper rifles for some reason who moan at me. El Diablo downs an opponent in one shot if its a headshot or two body shots, a standard sniper rifle does exactly the same. So whats the difference, oh yeah the sniper is available for the user from the START of the match, El Diablo isnt. Oh and dont get me started on people who use 'covert training' grrrrr. Worst addition to the multiplayer that one.

Im literally like the doctor of a team, I heal and revive and end up with the most parts on the team! I used to play with a group of people when it first came out but they moved on, it was great, I miss it. I miss people who actually work together lol.

The weapon thing is mainly down to people not using their instincts either, if you know someone is using a weapon that you arent very good at defending against they need to try a different tactic to kill you, but obviously you were using 'hacks' right? :P 

• 2 months later...

Is this hacked?  I had no problems hanging in on the ps4 but am getting my butthole waxed on ps3.  I shived a guy yesterday and he got up and killed me?!?!? Hmm.  Maybe it's lag.

Going down in 1 shot a lot too.

I was going to play this for the MP trophies legit (like I did on PS4), but now I'm joining the booster clubs after I get my Firefly journey done.

Edited by audiopile

Is this hacked?  I had no problems hanging in on the ps4 but am getting my butthole waxed on ps3.  I shived a guy yesterday and he got up and killed me?!?!? Hmm.  Maybe it's lag.

Going down in 1 shot a lot too.

I was going to play this for the MP trophies legit (like I did on PS4), but now I'm joining the booster clubs after I get my Firefly journey done.

Some people have hacked the MP in this game and what's sad is Naughty Dog was too busy releasing TLoU: Remastered and working on Uncharted 4 to care. I came across someone who was level 5 (FIVE!) and he already had THREE dots next to his two dashes. I took a picture of it on my phone, but I don't know how to upload that here.

Here's a video showcasing hackers in TLoU. If you read the description in the video, it tells more about it. One of the hackers has had his PSN profile deleted or banned because I recently checked and couldn't find him. Not sure about the other:

I liked it, but then I only played it a bit when it came out, so before all that hacking nonsense. I wasn't into trophies either then so didn't even worry about that. I have the remaster but am yet to get around to it..partly because the online part has me a tad worried trophy wise.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it looks odd, the way everyone is hunched over and crawling around the whole time.

I am just getting back into mp, and what is annoying is that I always get put in matches with people on Level 300-500 who play this mp 24/7, ha.

I liked this MP a lot, its one of the games I did without boosting. Most annoying was when people left those nail bombes near supply drops :lol: ​(sorry if I named it wrong) when you wanted to pick materials it exploded so it was really pissing me off and I started doing the same after awhile :awesome:

I actually really liked the MP when I played it back on the PS3 in the game's earlier days. And I was sick of MP in general by then, which is why this game's MP took me by surprised. I loved the pacing and the whole crafting system. It was a nice break from all the other run and gun online shooters I've played. But I guess if I had to pick something I didn't like, I'd say the instant death molotovs. But eh, I thought the game was pretty well balanced overall.