Gloom12356776543

Creative Thinker - Ancient Temple Theme trophy bugged ?

6 posts in this topic

The trophy bugged on me, I tried to do both parts of the quest again, I also restarted the game but still nothing 😭😭😭

Any tips ? Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you change the tab to a dream and added the item to a dream? It's hidden behind some option at the top right of the screen when publishing.

It also needs to be published as 'Playable'

 

Quote

Release your creation as a playable Dream.

 

Edited by Kolm
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has happened to me too :(

 

No idea how to fix it as it's showing as complete in under the imp quest and done everything the guide suggested

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21. 2. 2020 at 0:37 AM, ShadowGandalf said:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/9694-dreams-trophy-guide

 

Have you done everything listed in this guide? It also mentions commenting on another Dreamers Ancient Temple Creation.

Yes

20 hours ago, Kolm said:

Did you change the tab to a dream and added the item to a dream? It's hidden behind some option at the top right of the screen when publishing.

It also needs to be published as 'Playable'

 

 

Yes

20 minutes ago, Goddess_Mushu said:

This has happened to me too :(

 

No idea how to fix it as it's showing as complete in under the imp quest and done everything the guide suggested

Hopefully they will fix it in a Patch 😢

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20.2.2020 at 11:49 PM, Gloom12356776543 said:

The trophy bugged on me, I tried to do both parts of the quest again, I also restarted the game but still nothing 1f62d.png1f62d.png1f62d.png

Any tips ? Thanks

 

38 minutes ago, Goddess_Mushu said:

This has happened to me too :(

 

No idea how to fix it as it's showing as complete in under the imp quest and done everything the guide suggested

I checked both of your profiles, and it seems you both did the Ancient TIMES imp quest, instead of the Ancient TEMPLE one. Take a new look at your imp quests, it should be one of the earliest ones in the list. I've updated the guide to point out the difference.

Edited by Computer_Cat
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.