[EU] Big in Japan promotion

SiC

Propably going to be Mary Skelter for the vita. The Nonary bundle is also a good addition to the Dilemma game that was on PS+.

But many vita visual novels are way to overpriced. I dont want to read Root Letter on the PS4 ?.

There are some decent JRPGs and dungeon crawler. Dont have time for that many games. ^^

• Like 1

Yay a few Vita games... Nope, only Mary Skelter makes some appeal. ?

15 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Best Sale in the year because there are still some Vita games in it ;) 

Wanted to buy the Nioh Season Pass. Complete Edition Costs 15€ which I can´t buy anymore because I own the Standard Edition. Season pass Costs 25€. Well played Sony:shakefist:

I have a ton of games I want the DLC and the dumb idiots only put the normal and version + DLC on sale. DLC separately on sale it's becoming unusual.

I’ll take a look at this. With not being too familiar with these titles listed, would anyone be willing to point out some games here with straight forward platinums in them?

I rarely play Japanese games so my knowledge with them is minimum.

Thanks for any help/advice. :)

• Like 1

Saw Punch Line was 12.50 and figured I'd grab it at that price, but it applies to the PS4 version only - not the Vita version! *(^&££%^%!

Also, no excuse not to get Yakuza now if you don't have it already, although I would always recommend physical over digital.

O man. Many games from my wishlist on sale. I‘ll probably pick up only one game. But which one?

That Kingdom Hearts all in one collection is a very good deal.

I want to play Trails of Cold Steel for a good while now. I’m just wondering if I can play this as a standalone game/story? 

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy looks fun.

And than there is The Lost Child. This game looked very interesting to me. But with very few owners and only 3 platinum achievers I’m not to sure about it. Anybody has some info on, or recommends this game?

Hmmm....not sure about this one. I really want the Persona Dancing collection, but still feel that £34.99 is a bit too much. Maybe £10 cheaper. Anyway, I think I'll get Mary Skelter and Demon Gaze 2. Really not sure. Some of the games II want to buy are still a bit pricey.

I feel that the Big in Japan sale or Golden Week would be great for some Vita sales.