sXe_SiC_

[EU] Big in Japan promotion

42 posts in this topic

Best Sale in the year because there are still some Vita games in it ;) 

Wanted to buy the Nioh Season Pass. Complete Edition Costs 15€ which I can´t buy anymore because I own the Standard Edition. Season pass Costs 25€. Well played Sony:shakefist:

Propably going to be Mary Skelter for the vita. The Nonary bundle is also a good addition to the Dilemma game that was on PS+.

But many vita visual novels are way to overpriced. I dont want to read Root Letter on the PS4 😡.

There are some decent JRPGs and dungeon crawler. Dont have time for that many games. ^^

Yay a few Vita games... Nope, only Mary Skelter makes some appeal. 😑

15 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Best Sale in the year because there are still some Vita games in it ;) 

Wanted to buy the Nioh Season Pass. Complete Edition Costs 15€ which I can´t buy anymore because I own the Standard Edition. Season pass Costs 25€. Well played Sony:shakefist:

I have a ton of games I want the DLC and the dumb idiots only put the normal and version + DLC on sale. DLC separately on sale it's becoming unusual.

I’ll take a look at this. With not being too familiar with these titles listed, would anyone be willing to point out some games here with straight forward platinums in them?

I rarely play Japanese games so my knowledge with them is minimum.

Thanks for any help/advice. :)

Ni No Kuni II, but no Wrath of the White Witch Remastered. 😩

Most of my most wanted visual novels are on sale especially the Code: Realize series.  Love the offerings so far; still going through the listed games.

Edited by milanbarca82

Saw Punch Line was 12.50 and figured I'd grab it at that price, but it applies to the PS4 version only - not the Vita version! *(^&££%^%!

Also, no excuse not to get Yakuza now if you don't have it already, although I would always recommend physical over digital.

I want to go for AI: The Somnium Files since the physical version is still pretty pricey, but the the same time I know I should be saving as much as I can for upcoming releases, so yeah I guess I'll just go for Kill la Kill -IF 😗.

O man. Many games from my wishlist on sale. I‘ll probably pick up only one game. But which one?

That Kingdom Hearts all in one collection is a very good deal.

I want to play Trails of Cold Steel for a good while now. I’m just wondering if I can play this as a standalone game/story? 

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy looks fun.

And than there is The Lost Child. This game looked very interesting to me. But with very few owners and only 3 platinum achievers I’m not to sure about it. Anybody has some info on, or recommends this game?

Oh my god. Vita games on a sale. Can't believe it. I looked at Code Realize several times and was angry when only the ps4 version was lowered down. And then there are Norn9 and 7'Scarlet as well. Too many to choose from. Last year i bought 3 Vita titles in the Big in Japan sale and was busy the entire year 🤣

I was excited for this until I noticed that most of the sale prices are marked higher or the same than they were on previous sales

Maybe I'll finally get Super Neptunia RPG :awesome:

And maybe a few more games, don't know yet

Really thinking about My Hero One's Justice as I started watching the Anime, but don't know if it's worth it this close to the second game :/

Time to get Ryza(Haven't evern started Nelke and Lulua, but Koei are too unreliable when it comes to any sales), Super Neptunia RPG and Date a Live. It's nice to see a discount right after a pricecut. 

I really wanna try Earth Defense Force but i've no idea which one to buy, EDF 5 or EDF Iron Rain?

I'm still waiting for Ys VIII, Digimon Hacker's Memories and Valkyria Revolution on vita... 

I may get Exit Archive and/or Tokyo Xanadu, but not 100% sure yet.. 

I also like some of the ps4 prices, because I managed to get the retail copies of several of them cheaper a few months ago 😂 

Hmmm....not sure about this one. I really want the Persona Dancing collection, but still feel that £34.99 is a bit too much. Maybe £10 cheaper. Anyway, I think I'll get Mary Skelter and Demon Gaze 2. Really not sure. Some of the games II want to buy are still a bit pricey.

I feel that the Big in Japan sale or Golden Week would be great for some Vita sales.

6 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Freedom Wars

this game was free on PS+ did you miss it? Maybe check your download list incase you added it but forgot to download it.

11 minutes ago, Solercide said:

this game was free on PS+ did you miss it? Maybe check your download list incase you added it but forgot to download it.

I didn't have ps+ when it was free