Dante's Inferno DLC Question

kidSEGA93

Hi guys! I have a question about Dante's Inferno DLC (Dark Forest & Trials of St.Lucia).

I will be buying PS3 next week to play Dante's Inferno and for sure I want to clear all DLCs in 100%. But I don't get the whole story about DLC contentent. As I understood Trials of St.Lucia had been removed from almost all PSStores (but still I see a lot of people completing the dlc's content). I'm located in Europe (Kiev) and im going to buy BLES (European retail of PS3 games) version of this game.

Moreover I saw a lot of info that EA is going to close servers this year.

So my question is simple -  Is it safe to buy this game right now or it's reckless desicion?

Thanks in advance!

You'll be able to Platinum the game but you won't be able to 100% it since the Trials of St Lucia is no longer available and requires online to do. People you still see earning trophies for it probably had the content for years and are only finally getting around to it. Dark Forest is offline and doesn't require online to finish.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, majob said:

You'll be able to Platinum the game but you won't be able to 100% it since the Trials of St Lucia is no longer available and requires online to do. People you still see earning trophies for it probably had the content for years and are only finally getting around to it. Dark Forest is offline and doesn't require online to finish.

Ty so much for your answer. It's sad that we can't get access to Trials of St Lucia right now. 

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

If I may help a bit, I bought the DLC pack last year with an UK account then accessed it with the EU account. It's quite pricey but if you wish that 100%...:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0006-NPEB00548_00-PDANTESINX000003

Ty. Your advise is some sort of the last chance to get the 100%. And it's very usefull. But it will be a shame if they permanently close the servers before I buy this DLC pack :D

1 minute ago, kidSEGA93 said:

Ty. Your advise is some sort of the last chance to get the 100%. And it's very usefull. But it will be a shame if they permanently close the servers before I buy this DLC pack :D

Better rush then xD Not sure if they will closed Dante's Inferno though, my bet is they even forgot about this game. EA usually are in a rush to close FIFA/NFL/Generic garbage sports game just so they can force buyers to play the new installment. 

I'd rather search for a good co-op player for those 2P trials, they can be quite brutal.

24 minutes ago, majob said:

Only in the US version. The EU version still has all DLC available. Although it’s pretty expensive at €18. And to my knowledge the servers are still up so 100% is still possible.

2 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Only in the US version. The EU version still has all DLC available. Although it’s pretty expensive at €18. And to my knowledge the servers are still up so 100% is still possible.

The funniest part of all this is that in our country Dante's Inferno Death Editions cost's around ~ 25$ and to get all DLC content i need to buy another DLC bunch for the same price xD from UK store

Im talking about used version of course

4 minutes ago, kidSEGA93 said:

The funniest part of all this is that in our country Dante's Inferno Death Editions cost's around ~ 25$ and to get all DLC content i need to buy another DLC bunch for the same price xD from UK store

Im talking about used version of course

It would be wiser to buy the Dante’s Inferno Super Bundle from the Ps Store than. It’s the game plus all DLC. It’s €30. I bought it on sale once for €8 but I don’t know how often PS3 games go on sale anymore and I don’t know if it would be wise to wait a lot longer due to the servers.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

It would be wiser to buy the Dante’s Inferno Super Bundle from the Ps Store than. It’s the game plus all DLC. It’s €30. I bought it on sale once for €8 but I don’t know how often PS3 games go on sale anymore and I don’t know if it would be wise to wait a lot longer due to the servers.

In which store it cost's 30? I will be greateful for the link.

3 minutes ago, kidSEGA93 said:

In which store it cost's 30? I will be greateful for the link.

https://store.playstation.com/nl-nl/product/EP0006-NPEB00548_00-PDANTESINX000001?emcid=pa-st-233073

It’s in my country, The Netherlands, store. So I assume it’s in all EU stores?

• 3 years later...

If you buy and download the game + dlc from the uk store you should be able to play the downloaded game with your US account and get 100% completion since US and EU have the same trophy list.

Edited by Achtie

• 4 weeks later...

I've made a UK account but not sure how I can add funds to it. It wouldn't let me put my debit on there so can I or would I even be able to use gift cards with US currency on it to let it do the whole currency exchange?

I didn't know about the game server shutting down until a couple days ago so it's putting me in a crunch :/

6 minutes ago, sacred-Sin- said:

I've made a UK account but not sure how I can add funds to it. It wouldn't let me put my debit on there so can I or would I even be able to use gift cards with US currency on it to let it do the whole currency exchange?

I didn't know about the game server shutting down until a couple days ago so it's putting me in a crunch 😕

You have to buy a UK PSN Card then redeem it either in-store or via the website, because non-UK Credit/Debit Cards aren't recognised, nor are PSN Cards from other regions.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Poindexter2291 said:

I don't see anything related to Dante's Inferno in any foreign store when I check through Google, I've checked UK, Honk Kong, Singapore and Ireland. Has it been delisted everywhere? 

It’s still on the uk store look for at 24.99£ 

super bundle Dante’s inferno 

Edited by JCP3953
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, JCP3953 said:

It’s still on the uk store look for at 24.99£ 

super bundle Dante’s inferno 

Thanks for checking. Still not sure if it's worth going through all these hoops, creating a new account, buying foreign cards, spending $25-30, and then grinding the trophies... I'm sure I'll regret it if I don't get it done before servers close 😑

7 hours ago, Poindexter2291 said:

Thanks for checking. Still not sure if it's worth going through all these hoops, creating a new account, buying foreign cards, spending $25-30, and then grinding the trophies... I'm sure I'll regret it if I don't get it done before servers close 😑

You can get all the online trophies except for one within an hour, it’s the EA trials that are tough but doable if you have a good partner, I personally gave up on the trials as it’s only a bronze so I’m good with a 98% completion 

Edit: there’s benefits for having foreign accounts like sales for that region, stacks of games, and sometimes games will be delisted in one region but not in others (like this dlc) I find it’s worth the hour it takes to make the account 

Edited by JCP3953
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Poindexter2291 said:

If you know that you will regret it you should totally do it! It's pretty doable and it's actually not that hard, you only need another person that wants this trophy as much as you do.

5 hours ago, JCP3953 said:

You can get all the online trophies except for one within an hour, it’s the EA trials that are tough but doable if you have a good partner, I personally gave up on the trials as it’s only a bronze so I’m good with a 98% completion 

I don't think you actually need an amazing partner, you will end up getting it if you really want it. It's hard but it is possible. I was scared about event starting this game in my profile because I try to keep it to 100%. I ended up starting it and did the Trials in two days with my partner. Just need a little dedication from both sides I guess.

• Like 1