Kill Your Completion 12

20 minutes ago, Fnee2000 said:

I’ll hop in again, even though this is going against my 2020 plan to increase my completion 1f622.png Though my post game impressions weren’t that great as others and I think I may have forgotten to write about my last game. Was a busy time then...

My list so far but I may change things up if something else tickles my fancy...

FarCry 4 (PS4)
Tearaway (PSV)

Bear With Me Complete Collection (PS4)

Sea of Solitude (PS4)

TBD

I really enjoyed Bear With Me, the base game more so than the DLC. Still was a really cool game. Hope you enjoy it!

• Like 1

Going to join up this time around since I'm actually not going to be busy moving or other crap for once.  Don't have a for sure list yet, but I'm going to do  6 games for 5 days each so I can do two for each console.  Definitely going to do 1 UR plat per console, so probably Tales of Symphonia on PS3 and MeiQ on Vita.  Not sure what UR I'm going to do for PS4 though.

I have a list of my 0%s on the about me in my profile if anyone wants to give suggestions for stuff they'd like to hear my views on since that may help me decide on especially the PS4 ones.  I only ask nothing with DLC since I don't own the DLC for most of those yet.

• Like 2

This sounds super fun ? my completion is only at 42% though so I probably shouldn’t kill it anymore than I already have ? I do have a pretty hefty backlog of games that I haven’t started yet though ? 

The list of 0% games I have are: 

Amnesia Collection

Assassins Creed Freedom Cry

Beyond Two Souls

Bloodborne

Batman Return To Arkham

Batman The Arkham Knight

Bulletstorm

Child of Light

CoD Black Ops 3

CoD Modern Warfare

Darksiders 2 

Darksiders 3

Dead by Daylight

Destiny 2

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Dragon Age Inquisition 

For Honour

Forma.8

Friday the 13th

God of War 3

Hitman

Hatoful Boyfriend

Horizon Chase Turbo

Journey

Just Cause 3

Laser League 

Nioh

Outlast 2

Path of Exile

Rayman Legends

Rebel Galaxy

Sniper Elite 4

Sonic Mania

Star Trek Online

The Forest

The Evil Within

The Surge

Titanfall 2

Uncanny Valley

Watchdogs 2

Xcom2

Most of these were freebies I’ve got over the years or picked up super cheap in sales and just never got round to ?

21 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

This sounds super fun 1f913.png my completion is only at 42% though so I probably shouldn’t kill it anymore than I already have 1f602.png I do have a pretty hefty backlog of games that I haven’t started yet though 1f914.png 

The list of 0% games I have are: 

*snip

Most of these were freebies I’ve got over the years or picked up super cheap in sales and just never got round to 1f914.png

As a general advice when it comes to picking the games, try to vary genres. Unless you really liove one genre in particular, chances are you'll get burned out by it. Pcik the number of games in accordance to how busy your schedule will be that month. If you got a lot going on pick just a handful, or the full monty of 10, if you have the required time to put into each of the games.

As far as suggestions of the games go, Watch Dogs 2, Bloodborne and Hitman were a lot of fun for me personally. You could always put those games into a randomizer and let it pick 5-10 for you.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

1 hour ago, AuroraHistoire said:

Here is a list of the titles that seemed interesting to me. I haven't played any of these games and some I've never seen before, until now. 

Dark Rose Valkyrie

Okami HD

Corpse Party: Blood Drive

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games

Nights of Azure

Marenian Tavern Story: Patty and the Hungry God

Cosmic Star Heroine

Crossing Souls

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

And also @voodoo_eyes since you also recommended Cosmic Star Heroine

Knew I forgot to mention something.  Probably won't be a good idea for me to do anything where I've got the plat on another version.  I actually have plats for the Vita version of Cosmic Star Heroine and Virtue's Last Reward (I also have played 999).  Definitely won't be able to give a fresh perspective on those.  Appreciate the suggestions though and will definitely have to consider some.  Dark Rose Valkyrie also is a UR and I'd love to do 3 URs as well since I've focused so much on shorter games lately and have a long of meaty titles in my backlog.

13 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Not gonna participate this time since I'm trying to up my completion, but I will be following.

Sadly, I will be doing the same. My streak of 10 consecutive KYC's will end. :(  My gaming time has dwindled to just a few minutes here and there the last few months; and I'll be gone for two weeks in mid-March. But of course, I will eagerly follow.

@MidnightDragon Quick question. Last KYC you played Civilization. You gave it a positive review but I noticed on your profile you stopped playing it a few months ago. I'm curious as to why you stopped playing - glitches, boredom, bad gameplay, bad port, etc.? 

I'm on the fence about buying it in the current sale but wanted to hear your opinion as to whether it's worth playing. Thanks!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PerryToxteth said:

Sadly, I will be doing the same. My streak of 10 consecutive KYC's will end. :(  My gaming time has dwindled to just a few minutes here and there the last few months; and I'll be gone for two weeks in mid-March. But of course, I will eagerly follow.

@MidnightDragon Quick question. Last KYC you played Civilization. You gave it a positive review but I noticed on your profile you stopped playing it a few months ago. I'm curious as to why you stopped playing - glitches, boredom, bad gameplay, bad port, etc.? 

I'm on the fence about buying it in the current sale but wanted to hear your opinion as to whether it's worth playing. Thanks!

Mainly just haven’t gotten back around to it yet. It is fun, but not for $60. So get it on sale if you can.

• Like 1

I’m in, again! Haven’t been in KYC since last year, which was my first time in the event. But, the backlog is outrageous now & I really enjoyed reading everyone’s thoughts last year. This time I’d like to try for the ambitious 10/3 ratio, with an initial & final review per game. I’ll need to look over my options & available space before posting my list. It’ll be complete sometime this week.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Okay, here’s my list!

{PS4} Monster Hunter World Iceborne: a recent, but very much anticipated purchase to continue playing a game I absolutely fell in love with. I avoid spoilers like the plague, so I know very little about what to expect from this expansion.

{PS4} Borderlands 3: similar to my first choice, Borderlands is another great series I’m looking forward to jumping back into. & I’m starting out with the two biggest ones just because I’d hate to wait any longer.

{PSV} Drive Girls: So, this game has actually been sitting in my Vita’s carrying case for a few months now. I threw it in one day to start & just couldn’t bring myself to do it.

{PS4} The Evil Within 2: Back to the nightmare animus. Expect an angry rant as I’m a masochist when it comes to the horror genre.

{PSV} Bad Apple Wars: Yes, an easy game. I like VNs though & plan to start this one after the stressful Evil Within 2.

{PS4} Spider-man: I got this one for Christmas, & ever since I’ve been wanting to start it. The PS4 though has been saying a firm ‘no’ with a few GB of free space. It’s inevitable I’ll be deleting some games as I go along this time. No worries, most of these are disc version so time won’t be that big of an issue. Plus, I’ve still got about a week to clear out what I can from my system (up to 49 GB of free space right now).  

{PSV} Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky: Doubt anyone would remember, but I had this one on my first KYC list & ended up swapping it out last minute for a VN. It’s not getting passed up this go round.

{PSV} Danganropa: Trigger Happy Havoc: Late to the party should be my screen name. No, I’ve never played or watched anything from this series. But in my defense, it is incredibly rare to find a copy of this in the stores.

{PS3} Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: Something from the un-played PS3 backlog that I’ve already bought the sequel to. If you couldn’t tell, I’ve got some high hopes for this one. Obviously, never played it, but I’m not particularly picky when it comes to RPGs. Plus, it looks amazing with that Studio Ghibli work. Though I’m not positive I have the storage space to download my digital copy. So, I’ve placed it near the end to give myself the most time to clear out & download the title.

{PS4} Horizon Zero Dawn: Another title that was a maybe the last time I did KYC. Well, this time I’m going for it. Even giving it the last spot to encourage me to continue through the story after the event instead of immediately jumping to something else.

A bunch of games there that I quite enjoyed.

I'm most interested in seeing what you think of Ni No Kuni though

• Like 1