Kill Your Completion 12

Posting my starting stats, with comparison to the start of KYC 11:

Games played: 388 (+16)

Games completed: 232 (+9)

Unearned trophies: 3,253 (+147)

Completion %: 71.83% (No change)

Not a good showing overall. Hopefully the less games picked this time will help manage this a bit better progress-wise. At least the completion % stayed where it was.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kevvik said:

And it begins...

Game #1: Baldur’s Gate

Hve you noticed whether the load times are excessively long or not? PoE has that issue, while Torment managed to do it a bit better.

7 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Game #1, Day 1

L18007b.png

Touhou Double Focus

Early impressions were, "Good God, what is with these controls?" To dash or run, you have to double tap left or right. And the touchpad is used for way too many things. Pressing it brings up the map, swiping up or down brings up the settings, and swiping the opposite way brings up your photo gallery. It took some getting used to, and probably is why I died so much.

Yeah the controls made me delete the game after 5 minutes of playing, because for some reason the directions while using dash were reversed. so right was left and left was right. No way to change it either.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Yeah the controls made me delete the game after 5 minutes of playing, because for some reason the directions while using dash were reversed. so right was left and left was right. No way to change it either.

She does have a backdash, which I believe is :r2:. But I don't think the forward dash was like that. You do have to double tap to use it, though. The controls feel obtuse to me. :P It's only due to Greenzsaber's video guide showing it was so short, that I pushed through. And how I learned all the controls, 'cause there sure wasn't any kind of tutorial or anything...

• Like 1

It was not on my list but extra trial game coming at yah...

Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Man oh man, was this a blast. The music and location hit you right in the feels. I remember owning the original FF 7 demo for PS1. I played it so many times waiting for the game to release. This version holds up just as well. The little extra bits are fun and add a bit of challenge like laser grids. The gameplay reminds me of FF Type-0 and what I tried of Nioh. I did not try classic. Cloud is alot of fun to use, Barret is awkward since he is a tank. He is very slow and cannot seem to strafe or anything. While firing you are still. Cloud is alot more mobile. Graphics are great of course, and only one glitch for me where the sound went out for a very short bit during one of Barret’s rants. Please hurry up April.

• Like 2

I’m on day 3 of 6 now, and the last few days I’ve been working on some clean up with chapter select. I’ve only been able to play a few hours due to other commitments so my original goal of fitting in a full second playthrough is probably unlikely at this rate. I’ve been reading through the guide for the game and the amount of replaying I’m going to have to do of full chunks of the game to rectify some choices I made is pretty extensive so I can see why people have said the quest for the platinum is tedious. While some chapters are fun to replay to see the different choices, I’m really dreading having to replay 6 in sequence purely so I can wear a different outfit on a date ?

I’m hoping by the end of day 6 I can at least manage to work through completing the different endings ? 

• Like 2

On 3/4/2020 at 7:21 PM, voodoo_eyes said:

Game #1 - Flatout 4 - Final Impressions

Lf295fc.png

Total playtime: around 5 hours

Trophies earned: 15/46

Alright, so while I technically still have almost an entire day left for this game, I don't plan returning to it and tehrefore I'll wrap it up now.

Darn, cross that one off the wish list. I had high hopes for it too. Any other games you know of with similar Demo Derby gameplay, but more fun than this garbage? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

Darn, cross that one off the wish list. I had high hopes for it too. Any other games you know of with similar Demo Derby gameplay, but more fun than this garbage? 

Wreckfest looks pretty good, but I have yet to try it or buy it for that matter.

• Like 2