Varhur

Accurate blast shard map?

13 posts in this topic

One in the guide seems to be missing some, other i've found (on playstationtrophies i think) was also missing a bunch, is there one that actually lists everything?

I collected this plat a long time ago, but i remember, that i was missing the shard on the tallest building simply because it is not shown on your locator.

I think it was this one: 

Hoping there was a 100% accurate map by now but it seems we have to follow multiple maps to get all the shards

I got the platinum in 2011. Be aware that there's one blast shard on a very long pier. The shard cannot be seen unless you're halfway through on the pier. If you're missing one blast shard, I bet it's this one. It was my last one. 

Man, this shit was torture...

I just used Super Saiyan Paul's videos and got it 1st try. It's very clear and 100% accurate.

This has to be some of the worst collectibles I've ever experienced.

Amen, Infamous was my 1st PS3 game ever and I missing only one blasted shard from getting the Platinum. 

May hafta do a fresh play through just following a guide for the shards. 

On 12/20/2020 at 6:03 AM, P3hmo6 said:

I got the platinum in 2011. Be aware that there's one blast shard on a very long pier. The shard cannot be seen unless you're halfway through on the pier. If you're missing one blast shard, I bet it's this one. It was my last one. 

This was mine as well! 

Oh the memories are flowing in now. Out of topic but they don’t make great games like this anymore. Quite enjoyed it and loved Cole as a character. I remember trying to Plat it the first time after borrowing it off a friend but missed a couple shards. Gave it back to him cause I just gave up the shard hunt but then when I really started going for trophies, I borrowed it back and managed to finish off the remaining shards

On 12/20/2020 at 6:03 AM, P3hmo6 said:

On which Island?

32 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

On which Island?

Warren district, if you look at the map on gamepressure. I thought it was the one that is shown on the water. (lower right corner with the "striped" road

1098389750.jpg