For those wondering about Slayer Supreme trophy....

WileECoyoteXP

It takes right around 600 masteries (the ticks) to reach Slayer level 40. I got to exactly level 40 and counted right around 618. What you'll want to do is craft each weapon and try to get as many as you can to +6. Then use every single weapon to gain experience and also damage done until you hit the 250,000 damage threshold. You'll definitely want to prioritize weapon building over armor. There's a lot more masteries to be made from them. The Escalation hunts (once unlocked) are great for part breaks and behemoth mastery, and staggers and stuff. It took me probably right around 100 hours or so (rough guess)  but I could've easily shaved off 20-30 hours if I would've started going for masteries sooner. I didn't until after I beat the main story. EDIT: I also wanted to add that for part breaks from behemoths to build weapons and get the part break masteries are best done with the Chain blades EQUIPPED and as many Cells (up to max +6) that add a flat amount of part damage on hit (If I remember correctly, they're called Bladestorm Cells). This combo breaks parts incredibly fast.

Edited by WileECoyoteXP
Added new video
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

I'm getting ready to replace it with a better one. The last one went to slow through the menus, but I'll have it up here in about an hour or so. I've been meaning to for awhile. The last one was 5  minutes, and that's too long to watch scrolling through menus lol. I'll try to get it down to about 2-3 minutes or so.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

this is significantly less of a pain now, simply going after the other trophies will probably get you this as long as you swap weapons frequently ish. you don't need to craft any armor or upgrade weapons anymore. if you need to grind mastery just craft as many weapons as you can and then get them to 2 ticks in the xp category, preferably of a weapon type and element you've not used much for those extra weapon wide ticks. i'm 38 now and still need to grind out the escalation trophies 

• 2 weeks later...