What would be the most heartbreaking trophy to lose?

JohnCenaSong-

So let's assume something went wrong on Sonys end and one of your platinums or 100% games is just erased entirely from your list. Which game or particular trophy would you be most heartbroken to lose?

You could have any reason for this, it could be something difficult or grindy that you're proud of but you don't want to put yourself through again to re-earn them, maybe it's a game with closed servers now that you'll never have again, maybe it's a game you specifically setup for a milestone because you loved it so much. Anything goes. Just remember you always have the chance to re-earn them so if it's just a game you truly love it probably wouldn't be quite so heartbreaking right?

On the flip-side, a bonus question, is there any game you wouldn't mind being erased from your list solely as an excuse to do all trophies in it all over again (yes, specifically to do it again, so no picking something 'shameful' you want to be removed).

• Like 4

I would be most devastated if my Yakuza Kiwami plat was lost forever. It’s one of the rare games I enjoyed all the way through regardless of the challenge and roadblocks. Once I got to 100% I used to look at my profile for weeks just to admire it ?

I would easily replay Uno if I had to, trophy list is no challenge and completed the list first time without boosting.

• Like 4

My platinum on Gow: Ascension. Got diesheartened when trying to complete the game on Hard and got stomped on the "Archimedes Trials". Went back to it after some months with all the attitude and conquered them after the 2nd attempt in one session. The rest of the game after that, was a piece of cake altough my last trophy to unlock the platinum was to ralentize 100 enemies with the amulet of Ourboros and had to farm that with a single goat esque enemy.

1 hour ago, Eresir said:

Killzone 2 platinum for sure

10 minutes ago, Lumibella said:

Probably my Red Dead Redemption platinum. The mp trophies were a nightmare, especially the Posse Up! trophy.

3 minutes ago, kenseizenkai said:

Mortal Kombat. If I lose it, I'm not going through that s*** again!

Unfortunately I lost all 3 of these platinums when I created a new account. This is currently my third account, Killzone 2 and RDR were on the first one and MK on the second one. The Killzone 2 one I was quite proud of so very disappointing to lose that one. If one day we get the opportunity to merge accounts that are in our names I would consider doing so.

As for this account, probably my Monster Hunter World platinum or The Division 100% I'm most proud of and don't want to lose.

• Like 3

I'm tempted to say Cloudberry Kingdom right off the bat because of how hard it was to attain the 'Shenanigans!' trophy, but then I thought of the ps3 servers closure for The Last of Us multiplayer and realize losing the plat for my all-time favorite game (and in its original version) would be even more heartbreaking. At least with CK if I got the 100% once before, then I know I can do it again, even if it was a bitch to get xD. With server closures, you'll never be able to attain the plat or 100% ever again. So yeah, TLoU for sure.

As for the bonus question, I'd say TLoU Remastered, at least for now since the servers are still up. This is one of the very few single player games I've played multiple playthroughs with, even after earning all the trophies, and still had as much fun as the next.

• Like 1

Platinum I wouldn’t like to lose: Persona 4 Golden - this was my 100th platinum and, although not hard, it was more than 150 hours of work, so I would hate to lose this completed game.

Platinum I would like to delete and do again: The Last of Us Remastered - I love TLoU, I already completed the story 10 times, I know everything about it and to be able to do the trophies again would be a great pleasure.

• Like 2

There are are a couple i'd be sad if i lost them: "Gold Standard" from GT5 was a long and difficult to get. But at least i enjoyed the racing game. If i lose "Beans Bullets Bandages" from Battlefield Bad Company i would cry maybe because i hated that long grind in mp modes.

A game i'd erase to do it again: TLOU PS3 but as it's impossible to plat again then TLOU PS4 ?

Besides that Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut and yes i know i could buy the Standard Version to get the 2nd stack :D

Definitely Resistance 2, Ghostbusters, DC Universe Online (PS3) and Twisted Metal - I would hate to lose any of them, and as the servers for all 4 have since closed, their online trophies are now unattainable, so I could never earn those platinums again, or even play DCUO at all since it was an online-only game.

Despite playing through it 10 times already to get the plat, I would probably do MGS4 all over again, as I have such a fond spot for that game. :)

Edited by StewartBros
  • Like 2

I wouldn’t like to lose the platinum for Dead Island because that game was a buggy mess. I couldn’t handle going through that again ? Riptide is one I want to go back to for the plat though

I’d also love to be able to re-earn the platinum for San Andreas ? thats my all time favourite game so that would be a pleasure to re-earn