What would be the most heartbreaking trophy to lose?

JohnCenaSong-

I'd hate to lose my Final Fantasy X plat. The 2 chocobo races, lightning dodges, blitzball grind and also the sphere grid grind... Fuck doing all that again.

Ignoring that it would mess up so many milestones; I wouldn't mind losing my Persona 5 plat. I love that game so much and I'm essentially going to do it again anyway with Royal. (Yes I know it's a much easier plat but shhh)

The Far Cry 3 online mission trophies.

Because it was a nightmare finding anyone to play with and a online system that you have to start at the beginning and play each chapter right after each other because you can't choose the chapter to play.

Spent an entire night playing though these and halfway though the chapters the online broke and most of the team kept spawning inside of a hill. Everyone left after that and it took forever to find another team to play with.

?

Edited by Jamescush147

It isn't an Ultra Rare type of trophy, but i'll be heart-broken if I will lose my Final Fantasy XIII platinum trophy. I know there's a lot of hate about this game, but I love every minute/second I've spent on this game.

Clearing all the Cieth missions and upgrading all the weapons and accessories to its final tier were one of the best PS3 gaming moments I've had. 

• Like 1

- It's not difficult or long in compared to many completions, but I would say Blue Ribbon Champ in BioShock Infinite. I played this on Xbox One, and you can't cheese it, so I did it legit. It's not really hard or anything (although its challenging, I'd say, for the average gamer) but I got stuck on one particular challenge - Wave 13 in Raven's Dome - for a very long time, and you have to go through the ENTIRE 12 waves before it to even attempt it. Essentially a 30-40 minute checkpoint. I was so relieved when I finally got the 100%. Also, I'd be bummed anyway because Infinite is my GOAT.

- Another one is Hard to the Core on Little Nightmares. Again, it isn't overly difficult, but you can't cheese it on Xbox whatsoever and the timing is incredibly tight. A successful attempt will always be minutes away from the cap. My heart was pumping when I finished that one.

- Sleepless in Dulvey in Resident Evil 7 and Hell of a Sheriff in Resident Evil 2. Weird this one. A lot of people struggled with 21 Survival+ or Ethan Must Die - I did these all within a few attempts. I'm generally not very good at horde modes, so both of these absolutely sucked for me. The latter in particular made me want to scream...otherwise, these are both top 5 of the generation with Resident Evil 7 being my favourite of the generation.

Edited by PhantomFear94

I'd be gutted if I lost my Resistance 2 platinum. Took forever to get and I wouldn't be able to repeat it as the servers are long gone. Also it's such an amazing game and I had some really good times on it.

I'd be okay if I lost Mirror's Edge, yeah it was difficult and took a long time to master everything but I adore that game and wouldn't mind relearning all the fastest routes and speed tricks to get 100% in that game again.

• Like 1

Right now it would be "The Kid" trophy from Super Meat Boy. I'm not even done with the game yet, but that trophy alone (not even the hardest one!) has made me take a break and do other stuff before I go back to that game again. The 15 hours or so I spent, with my PlayStation on overnight so I didn't lose my progress, to earn that trophy was intense. 

On 2/24/2020 at 6:35 AM, SanctifiedSword said:

Right now it would be "The Kid" trophy from Super Meat Boy. I'm not even done with the game yet, but that trophy alone (not even the hardest one!) has made me take a break and do other stuff before I go back to that game again. The 15 hours or so I spent, with my PlayStation on overnight so I didn't lose my progress, to earn that trophy was intense. 

I can tell you right now, attempting Impossible Boy for you is going to be a living hell.

....if you can make it that far. Definitely not a game for casuals. Took me over 40 hours of practice to nail Impossible Boy, and this is coming from a guy who grew up on Mario and Sonic platformers back in the early - mid 1990s so I have a pretty good handle on platformer games in general.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 11:35 PM, SanctifiedSword said:

13 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I can tell you right now, attempting Impossible Boy for you is going to be a living hell.

....if you can make it that far. Definitely not a game for casuals. Took me over 40 hours of practice to nail Impossible Boy, and this is coming from a guy who grew up on Mario and Sonic platformers back in the early - mid 1990s so I have a pretty good handle on platformer games in general.

@Spaz Don't scare the poor guy ? TBH I've never finished a 2D Mario or Sonic game, but I still managed to beat Impossible Boy! 

@SanctifiedSword keep at it! You'll naturally get better the more you play it, just trust the process.

• Like 1

I could have picked one of my harder trophies but I need to go with ‘By My Hand Alone’ from Dishonored. RNG Hell! I never want to do that again.

For the bonus question I would say Star Ocean: The Last Hope International. Although it’s a 500 hour game, I would do it all over again.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 4

1Laf541e.png

I wasted so much of my time doing trivial (and often nonsensical) things to get BTs and the like. Honestly, I'm a bit embarrassed by it. But if I ended up losing the trophy, I would probably flip out.

15 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

For the bonus question I would say Star Ocean: The Last Hope International. Although it’s a 500 hour game, I would do it all over again.

Image result for head shaking image

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 3

There's only one trophy that would break my heart had I lost it : :gold:Worthy of Legend  35Sa7ef2d.png Get S rank in all difficulties except Heaven or Hell - DMC5.

The reason why I'd cry over this one is because I managed to snatch the trophy at the moment when it wasn't really known how absolutely broken the Faust hat is ,so I busted my ass off and managed to discover that part for myself. Even if I could redo this trophy no problem, I'd still lose the satisfaction of " holy crap I found a tactic to punish those annoying V summons by myself". So ... yeah.

Second place would be another :platinum:Worthy of Legend  1Sc0338c.png from Jotun(yeah it's actually the same name). Lovely game but fml I ain't doing that platinum again, I can't stand RNG based attacks.

• Like 1

The platinum for Street fighter V, i got it few months after the game was released and the grinding for fight money was unbelievably slow due to no content was out at that time. I remember i had to fight myself using different account just farm 50 fight money out of 1 million. the grind was insane and i will defiantly be insane if i lose it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spaz said:

Oh, you're absolutely right on that one. I don't doubt that I'll probably spend hundreds of hours in this game on the smallest things up to Impossible Boy, then the hours I'll spend on that to learn it... Yikes. I'm not as good at platformers anymore as I thought I was, even the simplest of things in this game are giving me trouble, especially the warp zones. I think realistically I could earn everything up to Zombie/Impossible Boy. I've tried several of these earlier no death runs beyond Wood Boy and I get to like the 17th-19th level and screw something up. Argh. Definitely a game I'm going to be playing over the course of a very long time. 

Red Dead Redemption 100%. I got this only because of  a broken leg and unlimited time for boosting multiplayer. Even though it was painful to spawn working lobby for Kingpin (all players were in the game but some were actually invisible to others). Took us more than 2 hours to set it up with these piece of shit servers. 

The other thing, game I would like to erase just to nail that plat again? Easy. Witcher 3, Witcher 3 GOTY and Witcher 3 Complete Edition. I could max out all stacks again any day without a single word od complaining. 

I would definitely be bummed out to lose my Ninja Senki DX 100% that I very recently acquired! That game required patience and memorization like none other that I have played in order to make that speed run happen. I'd also be pretty bummed out to lose my Rad plat, mainly because that was like 150 hours of my life I spent on that! Flame Over and Death Road to Canada too. That being said, I'd happily do any of these games over, including raging repeatedly @Ninja Senki ?