What would be the most heartbreaking trophy to lose?

JohnCenaSong-

On an old PSN account before I made this one:  I got the platinum for Wheel of Fortune.  It was the :gold: Instant Millionaire! trophy that made me, a grown man, almost cry because of how easy it was to hit Bankrupt and lose the prize.  Seriously.  Look at the wheel cross-eyed even once and BAM!  no monies. 

On my current account.... hmmmm, probably the :platinum: Complete trophy from Atelier Rorona.  I'm pretty sure this platinum took the longest game time to earn, and I remember shelving the game more than once on account of how often the game locked up in the main town area.  Double the irritation when I thought I met all of the requirements for a different character ending, only for something to not work because reasons, sigh.  Yep.  I think I'd dropkick my PS3 out of my bedroom window if I had to re-earn that trophy again.

Edited by DoctorGameGeek
  • Like 1

This has been one good topic!

That said, the most heartbreaking trophy to lose would be the Platinum for 8 To Glory. It's not particularly rare or difficult (probably easier than when I got it due to a difficulty setting... I don't really know for sure) but I'm the 1st in The World to earn the Platinum for this game. So it would be a heartbreaker to be erased from the history books after losing my original ID in 2017 to a bank card hack and gaining a large piece of trophy hunting glory.

I wouldn't mind doing Cat Quest again. Not as easy for me as most but I loved the cat puns!

First off please forgive me for the sob story, im still feeling sorry for myself.

My most heartbreaking trophy to lose would be the plat for Detroit: Become Human. When this game released I was crushing hard on a girl I was playing games with, so the Marcus and North romance was pretty impactful to me. A months later and I had confessed my feelings and she left the same, and we had began dating. She was watching me play Detroit as I was cleaning up the plat and I told her about my comparisons between us Marcus and North. My last trophy was killing the leader of the deviants, so I got to the end of the game and killed Marcus no problems but as soon as it got to the point I had to kill North I just couldn't do it. Because of the previous comparisons I had made I saw North as my GF and so couldn't kill her. I was willing to just delete the game at that point and leave it unfinished rather then shoot North. My GF said she would do it for me, so I handed her the controller and left to room. I couldn't bear to see it. We broke up recently after I made a dumb mistake. I would hate to lose that trophy because it is a relic of the past, when life was good and I was happy. To lose it would be devastating.

I'd have a few I'd be angry if I lost. And among them are actually the first two Platinum Trophies I ever earned.

My first ever plat was RESISTANCE 2. The game itself wasn't too bad but it had the infamous 10,000 online kills one. 

My second ever plat was KILLZONE 2. This game had a few hard trophies, like the be in top 1% ranked online and finishing the game on elite difficulty. 

Then I'd also be mad if I ever lost my SPORTS CHAMPIONS plat. This was one of the big games for the PS Move that has basically been forgotten now days. I'll just say damn, I've never gotten so sore on getting a plat. 

Fear 2 was the game that started everything for me, i became very interesed when i found in this page the rarity of the platinum and the more I searched in the Internet the more I fell interested, so, i bought a copy and started boosting, took me more than 150 hours, i met a lot of nice people even randoms guys playings.. and i finally achieve all the mp trophies, but after that i completed the story, i fall in love with the graphics, the gameplay, the story.. I ended buying the dlc and completed the game 100%, and sometimes, even with the servers closed i create a lobby (you can play lan) and i travel the levels reminisence all the time i spent in those places, fear 2.. A blessing and a curse. 

Mhm, well two Platinum games come to mind.

First it’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Those Special ops missions are incredible difficult, especially on Veterans as those Juggernaut felt indestructible. Felt even harder than the Mile High Club from the first Modern Warfare.

The other is Assassins Creed Unity, but not because it was challenging, because it was more tedious than it should have been. Especially since I lose my first save file so I had to redo the campaign all over again. After I got the platinum and 100% it, I traded it away and hope to never see it again.

Thou funny enough I wouldn’t might losing Battlefield 1 platinum, because that was such a fun game I wouldn’t might redoing it again. It’s only the DLC trophies that are tedious.

Mine would be Tales of vesperia, it's my favourite Tales game. i earned the platinum on the PS3 version way back in 2013 and i remember it took ages; 3 playthroughs and 125 hours with a guide book glued to my face. I wouldn't want to face all those mini games, title hunting, 100% collectors and monster books and all that, it requires too much attention to detail with no room for error