Recommendation for Acquiring Galaxy Opal Card

PFinchen

Hey y’all,

Just wanted to know the best way for acquiring a Galaxy Opal card, and how you went about it. I have purchased 4 Pink Diamond cards from the store, so I can work my way up to get a Galaxy Opal that way, but that may be an inefficient use of tokens considering how many additional cards I can buy for 750 tokens (plus what the additional Pink Diamond cards will cost, which should be 600 tokens). Any tips would be greatly appreciated! 

I just got my first one (GO Brandon Roy) from completing the Spotlight challenges. I think, its the easiest way right now to get an Opal. But I think you could also buy a Galaxy Opal Vince Carter or Michael Jordan for like 300k MT or under. They also just relased GO KD, but he's very expensive right now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DUHDUM said:

I just got my first one (GO Brandon Roy) from completing the Spotlight challenges. I think, its the easiest way right now to get an Opal. But I think you could also buy a Galaxy Opal Vince Carter or Michael Jordan for like 300k MT or under. They also just relased GO KD, but he's very expensive right now.

Thanks for the advice, spotlight challenge seem the least time consuming and I do have a large amount of the spotlight cards. I’m also considering 1000 triple threat wins, but at this stage I only have something like 270 wins so that would be a bit of a time commitment. 

I have done each spotlight as they are released, so my first opal was Roy. The spotlights are good because you can get some easy exclusive cards, and the games are a good opportunity to evolve the cards in the set to flip for profit (I never bother leveling whoever the free player is, just the evolution cards that release alongside them.)

I have also earned one opal reward from the token market which I used on Robinson. My suggestion would be to try to get three opals from the reward market and no more. This is because getting three gives you 150k MT, which can buy a lot of cards from the auction house, especially if you are patient and try bidding instead of buying outright. You shouldn't have too much issue with getting enough tokens for this between set rewards, the huge amount of tokens you get from later in TToffline, and random locker codes and other venues for tokens. You also get a guaranteed 750 tokens from one of the later collector rewards. After you get three I would then go back and start picking up the emerald and sapphire token market rewards.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You can now evolve the free Pink Diamond kobe. You need 8 games with kobe getting 40 points (just do domination on rookie and make sure he has enough playing minutes). After the 8 games with 40 points you need another 24 games with 50 points. So that brings the total to 32 games. This might take some time since the matches are atleast 20 minutes but most likely around 25-30. Personally I have had no luck with the vault so I am just going for this one. 

1 hour ago, IGUnique said:

After the 8 games with 40 points you need another 24 games with 50 points. So that brings the total to 32 games. This might take some time since the matches are atleast 20 minutes but most likely around 25-30.

Play the rookie weekly challange. Its just 3 minutes, more than enough to got 50 point/game

Also, today theres an event 2xopen vault in triple threat offline. Its increase your odds to got reward from vault. I just finished 3 TT game, and got 2x10 tokens & Opal Dan Issel

1 hour ago, MustafaTR-07 said:

Just play triple threat. Since new cards added to vault, I got two opals in two games.

If the rng gods dont approve you could go 20 games without opening the vault.. easiest way now that is not luck dependant is the pack that just got released.. only 20k vc...