Possible server shutdown at the end of the month?

POEman553

So Exemu is going out of business at the end of the month and it's iffy to tell if the servers for this game will be affected. I have not seen anything definitive that is occurring, so take it with a grain of salt. Personally, I think it will be fine, but you may want to boost on it while you can.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Are the servers currently up? or are they definitely closed? I know that PS3 is scuffed atm because they're closing the stores. 

The recent earners lists show people earning the online trophies as recently as April 7th so the servers should still be up ?.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Are the servers currently up? or are they definitely closed? I know that PS3 is scuffed atm because they're closing the stores. 

Yes. People Still get trophies as of April this month. Even Arcana heart 3 is up

I wouldn't worry about a server shutdown for this game. It uses peer2peer matchmaking and afaik doesn't use servers for any other online functionality. It's safe to say the online will be playable for as long as PS3 is able to connect to the PSN (the Store shutdown shouldn't have anything to do with this).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DeathNyx said:

However with PSVita messaging feature shut down soon i think you won't be able to invite people for boosting in player match. So better keep an eye on that. Speaking for Vita version ofc.

Yes, this will render the Platinum on Vita unobtainable. Also, you need 100 Ranked Match wins, the trophy is mislabeled on PS3 and Vita versions.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, POEman553 said:

Yes, this will render the Platinum on Vita unobtainable. Also, you need 100 Ranked Match wins, the trophy is mislabeled on PS3 and Vita versions.

Unless they are going to close the game server the platinum and online trophies will still be obtainable albeit it will take more time since the closure of the messaging feature will make things slower. In any case for ranked trophies you can't create private matches so you've to quick search and w8 until you find your boosting partner (same for the player match trophy). This isn't hard considering online is basically dead (still speaking for Vita), in fact I'm boosting ranked these days with a friend and it takes few secs for the server to pair us.

7 hours ago, DeathNyx said:

Unless they are going to close the game server the platinum and online trophies will still be obtainable albeit it will take more time since the closure of the messaging feature will make things slower. In any case for ranked trophies you can't create private matches so you've to quick search and w8 until you find your boosting partner (same for the player match trophy). This isn't hard considering online is basically dead (still speaking for Vita), in fact I'm boosting ranked these days with a friend and it takes few secs for the server to pair us.

Thanks. That will make things slower and it's been my experience Arcana Heart 3 Love Max servers are pretty fast in connecting people.