Megaman Zero Trophy Thoughts

Every time a Mega Man collection comes out, I get them intending to revisit all the titles. I still have the physical copies of most of the games on each collection, but I want to support Mega Man (and get the trophies)... then I just forget to actually play it. 

Maybe this time will be different. I've never played any of these Mega Man games, so this collection will be a great way for me to experience them. Hopefully I actually get around to playing it if I pick it up. Lol. 

As for the list, some of them are weird... listen to three tracks then beat a game and listen to the ending? View 30 cards then the secret background? Interesting. 

Pro Tip: Save Assist looks like its unrelated to Casual Mode. These games were brutal with checkpoints back on GBA and NDS. I'd actually suggest casual mode + save assist first to do everything then run the game again simply to beat it in Save Assist mode. Pretty much the setup I used for X Collection 1

The Andrew Patience is a Virtue trophy is just talking to the old man and hearing him out. Do this before and after every mission.

Honestly this list could have been absolute hell asking for 100% cyber elves, we lucked out

Edited by StingX2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, shrap said:

How do you unlock Card Collector?

I've changed the wallpaper, I've looked at art, I've looked at ZZ Cards, I've looked at the trophy cards... Nothing. Am I missing something? Or is this a glitch?

I'd like to know this as well. I did what it asked and the wallpaper is still greyed out.

5 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I'd like to know this as well. I did what it asked and the wallpaper is still greyed out.

I'm starting to think Card Collector is glitched.

I have WELL over 30 trophies and 30 Zero 3 Bonus Cards

I've looked at all the ZZ cards I have unlocked. I loaded the bonus cards and clicked on EVERYTHING.

I viewed a bunch of stuff in the gallery.

I changed the special wallpaper in all the games.

Nothing.

12 minutes ago, shrap said:

I'm starting to think Card Collector is glitched.

I have WELL over 30 trophies and 30 Zero 3 Bonus Cards

I've looked at all the ZZ cards I have unlocked. I loaded the bonus cards and clicked on EVERYTHING.

I viewed a bunch of stuff in the gallery.

I changed the special wallpaper in all the games.

Nothing.

I viewed them individually, moved around each one to make sure the game knew I was looking, I've gone through them slow, gone through them fast, gone through them without pressing :cross: to make them big, and other combinations of looking. The special wallpaper doesn't come up. There must be some other hidden requirement or it actually is glitched for some of us.

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I viewed them individually, moved around each one to make sure the game knew I was looking, I've gone through them slow, gone through them fast, gone through them without pressing :cross: to make them big, and other combinations of looking. The special wallpaper doesn't come up. There must be some other hidden requirement or it actually is glitched for some of us.

I have yet to beat ZXA cause of time. Maybe all 6 games have to be beat first?

17 hours ago, shrap said:

I have yet to beat ZXA cause of time. Maybe all 6 games have to be beat first?

17 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Well I believe you need like 50% of cards I got it just check my profile for this game you'll see

41 minutes ago, sandra1957 said:

Well I believe you need like 50% of cards I got it just check my profile for this game you'll see

I know I have well over that. I only have 4 trophies left to get.

I'm pretty sure Avatar_Of_Battle does too.

I think the trophy is glitched. Because I've done everything it asked many times.

1 hour ago, sandra1957 said:

35 minutes ago, shrap said:

I know I have well over that. I only have 4 trophies left to get.

I'm pretty sure Avatar_Of_Battle does too.

I think the trophy is glitched. Because I've done everything it asked many times.

In the gallery every game seems like it has all the cards unlocked unless you're talking about the ZZ Cards? I think that's what they're called. That's the only section where some cards are grayed out so to speak, but you also can't click on them if I remember right. If those are the cards they mean I don't even think they're in the Gallery.

1 hour ago, sandra1957 said:

Does anybody know how to get I don't need biometals trophy cause I beat the boss with Ashe in human form or grey repliid form I can't get it is it like buckfire or the intro stage

I got the trophy playing on casual mode and beating the boss on the train. The trophy can't be obtained from the opening stage.

When I turned the game on this last time, I got a message saying I've unlocked 50% of the cards and I had a special wallpaper.  So maybe exit to title to get it to pop or close the game and reload it. Whatever it is, I had more than 30 cards.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The issue with Card Collector is a misnomer. It has nothing to do with the cards in Mega Man Zero 3. Viewing 30 "cards" is viewing 30 images in the gallery for each of the games. Not just thumb nailing it which is what I did at first. Oh well.

They confused me by throwing "cards" in there.

So that is resolved. Over and out.

Edited by shrap
  • Like 1