Xfinity Kart Promo

Necroadr

EDIT: I already received a code from someone, but if you have a code to donate please share it here.

Hi, fellow racers. As you might already know, Activision has launched a promotion for Xfinity customers in the US, in which you loggin to your Xfinity account here in order to receive a code for an exclusive kart, the Xfinity Flash Kart.

s-l300.jpg

This is a very, very exclusive promotion since only Xfinity customers are able to receive a code, and thse service is only provided in the US, however there's a ray of hope for us outside the US since the codes are not region locked, and people have discovered that they can be used twice.

If some of you guys here are Xfinity customers and have already redeemed your codes, please share them here so more of us can have the kart. I would really appreciate you post it here or DM me one.

Thanks!

Edited by Necroadr
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased mine on eBay and have used it once but since that description and others have reported that it can be used twice, someone can use it. Also note that the Kart will be in the special Kart tab.

33LW-E0VNS-HRL6

Redeem at crashbandicoot.com/xfinity

11 minutes ago, dottyduke1 said:

I purchased mine on eBay and have used it once but since that description and others have reported that it can be used twice, someone can use it. Also note that the Kart will be in the special Kart tab.

33LW-E0VNS-HRL6

Redeem at crashbandicoot.com/xfinity

It's already been used, it's not working :(