My YouTube Channel

DEMONICRUBLE18

Hello trophy hunting community this is my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/user/demnicruble

Basically it's going to be a chronicle of my trophy hunting journey on PS4 and PS5 (when it comes out.) 

There will be Platinum Runs and 100% Runs. 

For those wondering. 

A Platinum Run is a term that I have coined, which is basically my run to a platinum, it's not a speed run at all, it's not meant as a walkthrough, it's just me and my reactions also completely unedited. 

A 100% Run is a term that I have coined, which is basically my run to 100%, it's not a speed run at all, it's not meant as a walkthrough, it's just me and my reactions also completely unedited. 

As of now it's mainly easy games and will be for a while I have alot in my backlog I want to play and there was a sale so there are alot to get through. 

There will be some walkthroughs on there as well such as Artifex Mundi games. 

Come and subscribe to my channel if you want and feel free to look through my trophy list and make suggestions as to what you want to see me play. 

Oh there may also be random stuff I do as well such as app reviews and comedy skits but mainly gaming. 

Edited by DEMONICRUBLE18

3 hours ago, sunashigure1 said:

Oh, wow. Glad so many people decided to help others. Trophy guides and 100% runs are always appreciated!

I can see you're a fan of Naruto. Seems we have some things in common ^0^

The more guide makers out there, the better. You have my support and I wish you luck.

Yes I love Naruto, all anime really, but Naruto was the series that got me watching more. 

Thank you for the support. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vader Immortal Story videos, with some Jedi Challenges

Then the start of the three episodes in the 100% Run but not sure when I'll add to that. 

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Here is my Wolfenstein The New Order Platinum Run more will be added just started playing it yesterday. 

• 2 weeks later...