100% via Psnow

Butella

haven't played this particular game, but I did get 100% in Pac-Man Championship Edition DX on PS Now (and Galaga). As well as doing things like Spec Ops FUBAR difficulty with PS Now.

I find the input lag is only noticeable on something like Sonic Generations, and that's with my internet being "not good enough" by their own listed connection standards. Sometimes I get some connection hiccups, but that's because I'm using my crappy wifi most of the time.

• 1 month later...

I've been stuck on Commando and Son Son.

Son Son is easier with two players, although you can do it solo, it will be a lot harder. Commando is pretty difficult, you have to have a lot of focus and concentration because one wrong move can very well mean death. The white bullets the enemies fire seem to be completely random, because I've died numerous times in fortified locations whereas there are times where I can get through them without dying once.

However the hardest game in this collection is definitely Gun Smoke. Absolutely brutal. Level 6 and Level 10 will be the main obstacle for you if you plan to 100 percent Capcom Arcade Cabinet. It took me 10 hours of effort to get from Level 1 to Level 10. A lot of my deaths were from those pistol wielding enemies who go behind you. Most of the time you just won't see the bullets coming. I probably had to use continues at least 400 - 600 times in the 10 hours I played to beat the last level.

right now dont feel like playing these games. only need Commando and Gun Smoke right now. Input lag on PSnow is not an issue. More the tediousness of retrying endlessly.

Definitely recommend doing Son Son with 2 players. very doable that way.

My plan is to start either of these games early in the day and not to stop till I finish.

Edited by Butella

1 hour ago, Butella said:

right now dont feel like playing these games. only need Commando and Gun Smoke right now. Input lag on PSnow is not an issue. More the tediousness of retrying endlessly.

Shouldn't be any input lag with a fiber optic internet connection.

7 hours ago, Spaz said:

Shouldn't be any input lag with a fiber optic internet connection.

True, but at least the servers are really fast and more stable nowadays which makes games likes this even possible via streaming.