New Dog, New Tricks: Fetch - Minor Bug

SimmondsR

#103 - New Dog, New Tricks: Fetch

Just so people are aware this is not a serious issue but when I was trying to teach the dog Fetch it would constantly do other tricks even after selecting Try Again around 20+ times. If this happens just give the dog a treat for doing the wrong trick (You can repeat the Fetch substory so don't worry about failing it). 

And then approach the dog again and it then proceeded to Fetch on the second try, I looked around various forums and couldn't see anyone else have this issue so it might have just been me getting incredibly unlucky haha.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 17/12/2022 at 1:49 AM, IosonoOtakuman said:

I'm trying to teaching him to Sit, but when he does, he gets scolded anyway! Any ideas?

It's not exactly the most helpful answer but it honestly doesn't surprise me that it's broken. A lot of the PS3 Yakuza titles are an absolute chore at least in terms of Trophies.

My advice would be the same as above. Try restarting your game and honesty it's just a war of a attrition of try and try again until it eventually works.

Legit my advice for Yakuza 3, 4 and 5 is to play them on alternative accounts if you don't wanna have the record on your main because the Trophy hunting doesn't get remotely better.....Yakuza 5 is something else even for just a general play through.

And it's just not worth it but then maybe I'm just getting old ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...