Anyone think that Dreams will remain a UR platinum?

snakebit10

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2020 at 11:54 AM, snakebit10 said:

There is no acing levels trophy.

Thank goodness for that. Other than having to get 100% prize bubbles (which is impossible for me as I don't have four controllers or three friends and COVID-19 is making online more lucrative), getting through all of the levels of LBP2 without dying was impossible for me as I kept dying on the second phase of the Negativitron because I couldn't see where I was going and slamming into his face. :(

I might try to platinum Dreams. I have this desire to use it to create a sequel to StarTropics 2. ^_^

On 3/16/2020 at 0:26 PM, zero7uk_ said:

To hit level 30, I just left the game in create mode on my back up PS4 for a couple of night's. 

I highly recommend a turbo controller if you are wanting to plat this game. The grind is torture otherwise. 

Is it possible to level up by staying idle at create mode while leaving your ps4 turned on at night without a turbo controller?

The grind is real after lvl 21 .. I played for 3 hours to level up once.

2 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

Is it possible to level up by staying idle at create mode while leaving your ps4 turned on at night without a turbo controller?

No,even rubber banding the analogue sticks won't work. You need to press buttons every few mins for it to count. 

• Like 1

To those of us willing to try we will get plat with ease by trying. But most people come to play not create and won't even attempt all the tutorials so answer is yes the public who bought it will be here to try out things on it just like lbp but never truely do anything else with it.

On 23/04/2020 at 0:35 PM, shlomaniac said:

Same for me! this... is... sooooo... looooong! :(

• 2 years later...
On 10/03/2020 at 3:59 PM, charxsetsuna said:

I think it's this rare because of the demographic it aims at . But I could be wrong 

I think that's exactly it. You can tell because some of the rarer trophies are super easy to get but someone who is playing this game legit would not be interested in those.

The game is too much for me, sadly. I've given up on trying to create a fun little fantasy RPG because there is some complex NPC behaviour I want to do that none of the tutorials cover, so I'm just grinding away for trophies sake now.  I've made a cool looking level with some atmospheric music and an NPC quest giver but I've hit a wall because I don't know how to make the NPC interaction more intricate.

Brilliant and innovative game but a bit too inside baseball. I have more fun dreamsurfing tbh but that yields hardly any XP. I like the main campaign as well.