Glitched as of Feb 2020

Just want to make this thread to outline that 100% completion in this game is impossible as of February 2020, I got around this by using the patch rollback method below.

I will, or hopefully someone else, will update this thread if the game gets patched. In the meantime I can attest that rolling back to patch 1.0 does make the trophies unlock, currently the game is at patch 1.02

I just played this game and found all pets and all coins; I received all related trophies and "Fort Knox" as well. "True Ending" popped up for me, too, but strangely enough I did not get "Bedroom story" for completing the game. Even though, of course, I did. (Well, I did not see that little shortcut in the magic theater though)

I am also missing "Berries" and "Open all doors". Of course I might have missed something here, but since I found all coins, I certainly did a lot of looking up on all areas. And berries only seem to be in the first two levels.

So, are this the unobtainable trophies right now or do you have other information?

19 minutes ago, ReinyDay said:

I just played this game and found all pets and all coins; I received all related trophies and "Fort Knox" as well. "True Ending" popped up for me, too, but strangely enough I did not get "Bedroom story" for completing the game. Even though, of course, I did. (Well, I did not see that little shortcut in the magic theater though)

I am also missing "Berries" and "Open all doors". Of course I might have missed something here, but since I found all coins, I certainly did a lot of looking up on all areas. And berries only seem to be in the first two levels.

So, are this the unobtainable trophies right now or do you have other information?

YEs, the developers know of the issue .. and told me the patch is in works and should be out few weeks? Its been a month now so.... I know they are a little studio so we will wait little longer then most 

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

YEs, the developers know of the issue .. and told me the patch is in works and should be out few weeks? Its been a month now so.... I know they are a little studio so we will wait little longer then most 

Alright, thank you for the information. I'll keep my eye on upcoming updates then. According to this site, not so many people have bought / played this game on PSVR. It's kind of cute, but it should be way cheaper. 4,99 $ would be fine, since you've actually seen everything in 30 - 60 Minutes. And of course the trophies should not be buggy. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2020 at 9:02 AM, ReinyDay said:

HEy patch is live now 1.04 

I just started a new game and I can confirm "Berries" and "Bedroom story" can be achieved now. I am still missing the trophy related to open all doors; I'll replay some levels now to find out if I am just missing something so far.

Edit: I can confirm that all trophies can be earned with the current patch. At least when you start a new game. Opening all doors is a little strange, but at some point this trophy popped too.

Edited by ReinyDay

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 03/04/2020 at 6:39 PM, ReinyDay said:

I just started a new game and I can confirm "Berries" and "Bedroom story" can be achieved now. I am still missing the trophy related to open all doors; I'll replay some levels now to find out if I am just missing something so far.

Edit: I can confirm that all trophies can be earned with the current patch. At least when you start a new game. Opening all doors is a little strange, but at some point this trophy popped too.

Any tips on the open all doors one? Sorry I realise it’s been so long but I’ve looked all over every level and it’s the last one I have left 

• 2 weeks later...
On 20.12.2020 at 9:38 PM, mikem192 said:

Any tips on the open all doors one? Sorry I realise it’s been so long but I’ve looked all over every level and it’s the last one I have left 

At some point I was more or less wildly waving around the move controller spamming the button to open doors. At some point the trophy popped. Must doors are quite obvious, expect in that last castle level. 

17 hours ago, ReinyDay said:

At some point I was more or less wildly waving around the move controller spamming the button to open doors. At some point the trophy popped. Must doors are quite obvious, expect in that last castle level. 

Thanks for the reply dude. It was that last one in the castle level. The super tiny one 

• 1 year later...

I just finished a complete playthrough on the latest patch and everything except “Bedroom Story” unlocked. So unfortunately this game is still buggy.

I have read you must pull back the curtain and see the family on the stage in the last level to get it. However, I’m sure I did that but no trophy, and when replaying the level the family are gone. 

EDIT: Deleted my save and quickly ran through the game again. Only got all pets on the last level and then made sure to use the magic wand on the stage to see the family. Trophy unlocked. 

Edited by VeldinX