Trials of Gnomus Trophy Fix Please

I along with many others playing this game am very upset that they have made many of the dlc trophies unobtainable. I made this thread with the hope that maybe we can combine efforts to contact the developers into changing the trophy requirements somehow. I understand that they are focusing their resources on their new game, but I just wish they could make the old dlc trophies obtainable with some changes. They could give us community challenges in the same rotation as the other events. That is all we really need, as long as all the events for trophies are in the rotation then we have some way to obtain all the trophies. I have created a thread on the gw2 forums and have attempted to contact developers directly, with no luck. Anyone else got a better idea to get through? I would really like to be able to 100% this game.

On 2020-02-23 at 6:21 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

While I never started the game yet, I honestly don't know why they couldn't set up some sort of permanent rotation of these events for players like once a month over every two months especially when they still have games servers live.

Yes I agree completely. They announced that they are having the regular events in rotation 2 weeks on 2 weeks off from now on. Why not mix in community challenges with the rotation? Wouldn’t take any extra ongoing work or resources. I think there’s a good chance the boss hunts and cats vs Dino’s modes will come back in rotation but the community challenges are gone.