Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KingBaku

Whats your favorite avatar on PSN?

71 posts in this topic

My favorite avatars are Kain (Final Fantasy IV) and Dante from DMC3

Anything that involves a cat, anime or a black girl (Elena from SF, Gloria from DMC 4, Alice from Virtue's Last Reward etc - well shes tan, Good enough for me) Just anything that expresses my interests or reflects who I am.

Edited by miki-iki

Probably Ellie winter edition or the current one I have of Jill, honestly though the psn avatars are pretty terrible in general (the jap store is okay) on xbox you can find these little gems...

Screen_Shot_2013_08_15_at_12_50_11.pngScreen_Shot_2013_08_15_at_12_50_38.pngScreen_Shot_2013_08_15_at_12_54_22.pngScreen_Shot_2013_08_15_at_12_54_37.png

but meh they just avatars after all.

edit- I really hope you can upload pictures for your profile picture for the next gen and before the obvious problem of inappropriate pictures have it set only your friends can see your uploaded profile picture, while your public profile picture can only be psn avatars.

Edited by DatLoli

Both the Cole avatars from Infamous 2 

Sephiroth

Dissidia_Sephiroth.jpg

Sephirot is an all time fav of mine too, but since A realm reborn is coming out soon i chose the dragoon for now :P

I love all the FF dissidia ones esp. these.

Tidus-portrait.jpg148392.pngth_892885-cloud.jpg

I also like the street fighter ones...esp since you can get like 6 of them for $1.

I still say the Susano Avatar from Warriors Orochi 3 and Tyrant Val from Disgaea 4 ^^

All the Dissidia ones, I bought them all, but I've only been using Kefka. I should probably change it up a bit at some point, but it's Kefka D: I don't know if I can.

All the Dissidia ones, I bought them all, but I've only been using Kefka. I should probably change it up a bit at some point, but it's Kefka D: I don't know if I can.

If its kefka ur doomed, you wont be able to change it ever again lol

I love all the FF dissidia ones esp. these.

Tidus-portrait.jpg148392.pngth_892885-cloud.jpg

I also like the street fighter ones...esp since you can get like 6 of them for $1.

Agree. It was hard to choose...there are just so many!

Probably the 8-bit SF4 avatars, specifically Guile B)  I had him for a few years, but I'm playing the Alpha games against folks and owning them with his mentor, Charlie/Nash B) (my current avatar)

The fLow avatar was the first one I chose back when I got my PS3.

Since then I've changed it to Captain America, Wolverine, Magneto and Thor from the MvC3 pack

But the coolest one is probably the yellow Kratos avatar given for free to PS Plus subscribers

Edward Kenway, AC4: Black flag. The double wielding pistol ready to double side execute.

Edward Kenway, AC4: Black flag. The double wielding pistol ready to double side execute.

The WWE'13 CM Punk avatar. I wish there was more variety in avatars, we have 100 Street Fighter and Dynasty Warriors avatars, yet not 1 BioShock, Borderlands, Arkham series, Dead Island, or Tomb Raider avatar.