I may have just screwed up...

Viper

Okay so, I played up to The Saviors mission...which has you going to Old Town and I was trying to get all the major trophies out of the way that I could up to that point. The last one I needed...was "Homo Homini Lupus Est". So I went ahead and used the method where you reset back to the mission "Pack with Rais" to do it. So I originally started a new save with this...but during one of my runs I accidentally loaded up my main game save and started the Pack with Rais mission....I panicked until I realized I could set it BACK to The Saviors mission. 

8 hours later, I finally have that trophy, I set it back to The Saviors...and then I realize my biggest mistake. All the side missions from Pack with Rais to The Saviors, are now no longer completed. I have a bunch of exclamation points all over the map now. 

Does anyone know if I need to re-complete these all over again? Or is the game still counting them? Because this is seriously going to add a TON more time I have to work on this game if this the case, and I'm already apparently 61 hours in. What a mess. :(

Edited by Viper

No. There were only like 5 of them done on the quest log when I went back. What a mess...everything else was still done and carried over.

What's also crazy is that I'm at level 20 on everything and re-doing these side missions is still giving me XP. I'm going to end up on Legend ranks before even hitting Old Town (I'm only 32% complete with the story). 

Edited by Viper

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Do those events not spawn once you reach the saviours mission? I’m just at that point now and was wanting to grab those trophies before going to the old town 1f914.png

They still spawn, it's just that...they spawn considerably less once you deal with Rais. The Pack with Rais method almost guarantee's they spawn somewhere, but as you can see...it still took me about 8 hours of grinding that out. 

• 1 month later...