Golden League & Priceless

Hafidh_Haramain

Someone mentioned in the comments in the trophy guide that this game is a 3/10 now? Is that true, he mentions that Golden League is boostable? How is it boostable in ranked matches? Also, how tough is priceless? What about survival on extreme?

Is this still a 10/10 difficulty? Can someone update the guide or make a post for champion edition players how easy/hard the platinum will be for new players? Any guidance and help will be appreciated.

I lost and press continue many many times on my extreme survival run and still got the trophy. Trophy guide told that you have to go through it with single life, i dont think that is the case anymore. I dont know if it glitched for me in a good way but you should give it a try. Same thing happened at hard survival mode too.

It's easier to get the platinum now, but it will take longer because the fight money you earn for doing story and survival stuff is nerfed (you earn less).  Initially, you had to start over in survival should you lose.  That's not the case anymore.  An update was made to where you can continue from survival wherever you lost from.  The golden league apparently was always able to be boosted.  You'd have to find out how to do that, as I don't know how to and I didn't boost that trophy myself.  

Edited by grimydawg

• 2 weeks later...

Getting gold rank isn't practical if you try to get it boosted. I would not recommend to try to get boosted. You will probably get more frustrated trying to get boosted than playing the game legitly. I think for new players that just heard about the new Championship edition and have never played fighting games before.... it's going to take a long time to try to get these trophies. I play this to learn to get better and do just fine around gold rank. Don't play for trophies..play to learn more and play to get better. I highly recommend using replays, knowing what is safe,unsafe, what normals are negative and plus on block, anti air opponents properly, know basic combos, etc. Also rank is very subjective. It's probably one of the hardest trophies for new players to try to get cuz you got to deal with live opponents who already play better than you and know what to do. Also the online netcode for this game isn't the greatest so you also have to deal with lag/ragequitters and smurfs.

Surivival mode on hardest difficulty is "easier" now cuz of Arcade edition. It does allow you to continue if you die but at the cost of about 600 fight money. You can set on casual/rank battles to help you reset if you are about to die against the CPU. Always cross up the AI with bnb combos or if you are a projectile character..can throw projectile and cross up with bnb combo and repeat. Be careful sometimes the CPU will go ham and anti air you a lot when its higher level. There is also items to help you out against the CPU.

For the Priceless trophy..you can get fight money easy from demostration, finishing trials, doing survival mode, missions and winning games in casual or rank. You do gain exp for things your character completes like missions/wins/trials. Every time a character levels up they get 1000 fight money. Capcom has lessed the fight money earning from weekly missions so this will be one of the most time consuming trophies to get since you got to try to hit 1 million fight money. If you had this game from the start most likely you would of gotten it already but if you are just starting then it will take the most time.

Edited by nooitzben
added more info
  • Like 1