Not So Bad trophy didn't pop

Huskie4vv

I just got that trophy a couple weeks ago and I played with different people. All in all I had two different people here on PSNP and also my wife. So I don't think that part matters. I remember just really making sure I didn't skip any levels by accident as I always written down where I left off. My guess is a level was accidentally skipped somewhere. Or maybe did you have any you intentionally passed over with intent of going back out of frustration but forgot? 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Solo as in with 2 controllers? Please update me id love to know how you did this as im playing it myself.

You leave the second controller idle while you play through on the first controller.

Honestly though both this trophy and the one in DOOM 2 absolutely suck. You're basically playing in split screen mode which greatly affects what you're seeing because well, it only fits a small portion of my big ass flatscreen 4K, 1080P whatever television.

Secondly, you're going up against constantly respawning enemies. Because I know the original DOOM by heart, Nightmare Co-op wasn't too terrible. But in DOOM 2, it's an absolute nightmare. The new enemies make it that much more of a pain, including those awful Pain Elementals and Revenants.

Anyone who has tips on levels 24 - 30 in Nightmare Co-Op, send them my way because I'll be glad to take them.

5 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Yeah i was struggling blind run of doom. I had to look up a speedrun due to nonstop barrage of respawning enemies.

Not to mention.... Friendly fire.

Also i have a super tiny fucking tv so it really sucks.

Do you have to do the whole 9 levels in a row to count or one by one? 

Also if its one by one possibly we can shareplay it might work

Im down to play and help

I'm sure you can do the levels in either fashion. But I've done everything in a row.

You don't need to do the secret levels for either trophy. Just the main ones.

I did the first 23 levels completely solo in DOOM 2 on Nightmare Co-Op. It's just so goddamn frustrating to beat these later levels because of all the bullshit going on.

And when I hear of level 29 by itself taking possible 10+ hours of practice to finish, I'm not looking forward to it. What I will say is that platinum trophy should be a lower rarity.

Some people have already used Share Play, unfortunately my internet isn't all that good so I'll just have problems using it.