"World of Hurt" - Collector Bug

Sezzuyasha

Hello guys,

so the trophy to collect all roses in world of hurt seems to be bugged for me. I've done it twice now. The first time I was watching a stream while doing it, so I thoughed "Huh might have missed one without noticing" so the next time I made sure I got all and I got all 8, it said that the optional goal of collecting all roses is complete. Still the trophy didn't pop. This is the first time in my 4 year playstation journey that a trophy is bugged for me, so even basic tips for things like that could be useful. It sucks because it's literally the last trophy I need to complete 100% on this game. Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

Are you completing the level after you collect all the roses?  From my experience, the trophy pops after beating the level on the results screen

I just got it lol. made a save file before finishing the mission, so I restarted my PS4, reloaded the save file, saved the little sister and got it. Ofc things start to work once I start ranting.? Thanks for your help tho

15 minutes ago, Sezzuyasha said:

I just got it lol. made a save file before finishing the mission, so I restarted my PS4, reloaded the save file, saved the little sister and got it. Ofc things start to work once I start ranting.1f602.png Thanks for your help tho

I think I read somewhere that wi-fi dropping can cause trophies to stop popping until you restart the game / console. Probably that I guess!