Invincibility exploit

A1rPun

• 4 months later...

I looked everywhere with this exploit and the level itself is very empty and unfinished. Maybe there is not even an exit. The end of the level is basically a high tower with spikes and when you climb the last spike, you just slip and fall ffs.

Edit: Actually you can climb it with speed and jump powerups combined. But if you jump from there and land distant enough, you will end up falling into the sea and then you just keep falling forever

Edited by kamikaze_12A
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 13.7.2020 at 4:01 AM, kamikaze_12A said:

I looked everywhere with this exploit and the level itself is very empty and unfinished. Maybe there is not even an exit. The end of the level is basically a high tower with spikes and when you climb the last spike, you just slip and fall ffs.

Edit: Actually you can climb it with speed and jump powerups combined. But if you jump from there and land distant enough, you will end up falling into the sea and then you just keep falling forever

So platinum this is impossible? How can such games have trophies. Trophies that no one can unlock. 

• 5 months later...
On 5/10/2021 at 5:01 PM, MajorasMasked said:

So platinum this is impossible? How can such games have trophies. Trophies that no one can unlock. 

this game is a giant troll, Majoras. And such game have trophies because trophies are mandatory. It's trophy hunters problem if no one can unlock them. The devs are only obliged to add them, but they're not obliged to render them unlockable properly. WarHammer games speak for themselves about this.

And by the way, don't get your blood bitter for the trophies, because, by the end of the day, they're just a worthless pixellated image.

Edited by APCGrayLocked

1 hour ago, APCGrayLocked said:

this is game is a giant troll, Majoras. And such game have trophies because trophies are mandatory. It's trophy hunters problem if no one can unlock them. The devs are only obliged to add them, but they're not obliged to render them unlockable properly. WarHammer games speak for themselves about this.

And by the way, don't get your blood bitter for the trophies, because, by the end of the day, they're just a worthless pixellated image.

Wow, I don't think I agreed with a single part of this other than the troll thing.

1 hour ago, Alos88 said:

Wow, I don't think I agreed with a single part of this other than the troll thing.

obviously, but let's not start another "philosophical" war. PSN Profiles is already full of complaints and no one will change their minds about what they believe (especially me).

Edited by APCGrayLocked