Trophy Thoughts?

Depending how much work it is to Max out so many different things, it might be a real grind of a game. Reach rank S, Max so many battle types, Max affection, Max levels, and acquire so many different items. Might not be bad though, will have to wait till it comes out to see how much of a grind it all really is. 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 10:04 PM, jgm4789 said:

Dissapointed theres no defeat saitama with a character that isn't him trophy considering you have to wait 100 seconds for him to show up if you select him.

It doesnt even look like he takes damage once he's there. When looking at the gameplay trailer.

On 25/02/2020 at 3:04 AM, jgm4789 said:

Dissapointed theres no defeat saitama with a character that isn't him trophy considering you have to wait 100 seconds for him to show up if you select him.

He literally takes 0 damage unless fighting himself. Its 3v3 unless you choose him, so if you do he arrives late and you have to survive 3v2 until he gets there. 

16 hours ago, KIERONOO said:

So for anyone who has it is it any good or at least decent? What’s the platinum looking like?

I am liking the game, it's a pretty easy and simple fighting game. I don't know about the grind, i collected 27% of the trophies playing only for 3 hours.

You can buy almost all of the "collectibles" for the trophies besides Special Moves. I've managed to go from Rank C to mid Rank B in 3 hours, so i believe Rank S isn't a long grind.

The two trophies that concern me right now is the allies one and reach max level (i don't know the cap). 

You need to fully "befriend" 5 different allies. You do so completing tasks with them, but they don't appear Very often. You need 3-4 quests for each character (15-20 total). About the level, i went from 1 to 29 in 3 hours, need to know the cap to give a proper estimative.

Overall, it's a 3/10 Plat, probably 25-30h

14 hours ago, RuancarloSilva said:

I am liking the game, it's a pretty easy and simple fighting game. I don't know about the grind, i collected 27% of the trophies playing only for 3 hours.

You can buy almost all of the "collectibles" for the trophies besides Special Moves. I've managed to go from Rank C to mid Rank B in 3 hours, so i believe Rank S isn't a long grind.

The two trophies that concern me right now is the allies one and reach max level (i don't know the cap). 

You need to fully "befriend" 5 different allies. You do so completing tasks with them, but they don't appear Very often. You need 3-4 quests for each character (15-20 total). About the level, i went from 1 to 29 in 3 hours, need to know the cap to give a proper estimative.

Overall, it's a 3/10 Plat, probably 25-30h

Adding some details:

You need to reach Chapter 7 to be able to buy/collect 150 avatar pieces. You can buy most of them, quests also gives a lot of pieces.

The Trophy to increase friendship with 10 allies is quite easy and simple, don't worry about that.

Grind trophies: Max Level (you need to reach 99 - It games a LOT of time) and Rank S (You need 95k points to go from Rank A to S, get ready to grind a lot)

1 hour ago, RuancarloSilva said:

Adding some details:

You need to reach Chapter 7 to be able to buy/collect 150 avatar pieces. You can buy most of them, quests also gives a lot of pieces.

The Trophy to increase friendship with 10 allies is quite easy and simple, don't worry about that.

Grind trophies: Max Level (you need to reach 99 - It games a LOT of time) and Rank S (You need 95k points to go from Rank A to S, get ready to grind a lot)

how did ppl get to 99 in 1 day?

been grinding battles for 1 whole day now and iam just at 60...

is there any trick or exploit to exp?

1 hour ago, RuancarloSilva said:

They probably received a early copy, It takes a freakin Lot of time to Level up. You can use itens and equip the trait stuff to increase xp gain

i got an early copy too 

but it doesnt matter the fastest achiever did it in 1 day..

so early or not the time stamp is 1 day

39 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Did you end up finding a good stage to farm xp on?

just farmed the most punch quest (psychic)  i got 9300 exp and depends on your rank A or S you get a multiplier which gives you 13~17k exp + 2 items i equipped in skills which also added exp..

still took alot of time to grind because the enemies arent easy either

i still wonder how did those 2 who finished it in 1 day do it that fast..

10 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

just farmed the most punch quest (psychic)  i got 9300 exp and depends on your rank A or S you get a multiplier which gives you 13~17k exp + 2 items i equipped in skills which also added exp..

Ah, okay, I guess I need to farm that stage then. Yeah I'm not sure how they did that either honestly. It took me like 9 hours to hit 50, but I was just doing every mission before the harder ones first.  Thanks for the reply bud. Guess I'll finish my last bit to S rank and do that then.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

1 hour ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Ah, okay, I guess I need to farm that stage then. Yeah I'm not sure how they did that either honestly. It took me like 9 hours to hit 50, but I was just doing every mission before the harder ones first.  Thanks for the reply bud. Guess I'll finish my last bit to S rank and do that then.

There's a quest on the 4 punch line, the last Quest - It gives almost 8k xp- , it's very easy, you need to kill psych enemies and Kid Emperor help you. Buy the 2 xp skill on the special vendor and equip It.

I am winning 13k exp each try (Rank S). You can hit kill the enemies using Kid Emperor special L1 + Square. I went from 46 to 57 in 50 min.

2 hours ago, Hakoom said:

Someone went from 50 to 99 in 5 hours. I wonder how he did It.

Edited by RuancarloSilva
Better explained
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

How do you even grind 95K from rank A to rank S? I didn't think that rank could be earnt again if you retry a battle? I've just hit rank A and I don't see enough missions to even total 95K, and that's not including the fact I am struggling like hell to beat chapter 8s fight (Find the terrorists hiding..) I'm only 49 - do I need to farm up some levels to tackle 6 star fights, or is it a case of getting good? If the latter I may as well uninstall it lol

Edit: OK so did it eventually thru long ranged cheese of Machine Type A, and finished the game/story - just that S rank grind and the level 99 grind - question above still stands!

Edited by SaucyBrotato