NEW Zeni farming method, 30k+ in 5 minutes!

Necroadr

25 minutes ago, Necroadr said:

Hello fighterz. As you may already know, season 3 of DBFZ is here. Among the many new changes there's a new mode called Dojo, where different tutorials and challenges can be found. Inside the dojo you can talk to the guy in the reception to compete in the Tournament of Power, and there compete for varios zeni prizes. Eventually you'll come across a challenge that rewards you 30 000 zeni by beating 3 CPUs with low life (your team has low life too). This challenge can be done in less than 5 minutes if you are somewhat good at the game by spamming assists and simple combos.

Also, every win gives you 300 zeni (so 30 900 per run) and every time you beat the tournament you'll receive experience that will eventually increase your level, which gives you extra zeni.

I completed 10 runs with low effort, and only one took a little more than 5:00, the rest of them were between 4:15- 4:45. This means you can easily get 300k in less than an hour.

Here's a video showing the mode and even when it's not perfect I was able to do it in 5 mins. If you come with a faster team let us know here.

Greetings and go fill those pockets with zeni!

If you tried to link a video in your text it didn't work.

Nice man, I finished the tournament of power yesterday and thought the 30k zeni was just a one time thing, this look easy, I suggest u learn base goku sparking loop it’s insanely good u can TOD with it easily, I just need 10 million zeni, I got the first 10 by just having fun so maybe now it’s time to finish it off, thanks again!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mackenzie129 said:

Theoretically 5 minutes a run 12 an hour =/= 360,000 an hour, 

20M required for Set for Life so 
20M/360K=55.55

Sooo 55 Hours give or take damn thats a grind

Well remember you'll get zeni once in a while by increasing your rank. Also you still need to beat story mode which gives you zeni too. It's still a pain in the ass but at least is faster than previous methods.

• Like 1

Guys once u learn that the enemies are dumb as fuck it takes around 3 minutes, always start with 2M and then convert into a full combo 90% of the time it works, and then do goku gt 236H when the next enemy appears it’s easy to convert out of it, good luck guys I’m getting 30k every 3 mins some times 3 and half if I’m unlucky

• Like 3

At 5 minutes per run it's pretty much equally as slow as the old method. That took 50-55 hours of grinding.

If you can lower the time a bit it would be faster.

One thing that certainly shortens the grind for free is Z Unions. I also have this game on PC were I hadn't logged in for like a year. It accumulated my weekly earnings from the union and gave me over 1 million when I looged in.

That's still not gonna give you the Plat for free since it's gonna take 20 years that way, but it does help, lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AndresLionheart said:

At 5 minutes per run it's pretty much equally as slow as the old method. That took 50-55 hours of grinding.

If you can lower the time a bit it would be faster.

One thing that certainly shortens the grind for free is Z Unions. I also have this game on PC were I hadn't logged in for like a year. It accumulated my weekly earnings from the union and gave me over 1 million when I looged in.

That's still not gonna give you the Plat for free since it's gonna take 20 years that way, but it does help, lol.

if u participate in the Z union leagues (I think that’s what they are called) and win a lot of ranked matches u get a lot of zeni, I got about 120k Z league points and they gave me around 800k zeni after a week, so u can play ranked and enjoy the game when they have these time limited leagues and u will end up with a lot of zeni after it ends, i play the game almost everyday and I have 10 million zeni without grinding just by playing ranked, casual, and doing all the side stuff to get zeni, the grind isn’t bad if u are into the game but if not then rip lol 

• Like 3

well awesome, i had just finished hard mode for the old method but oh well...... i already have 14 million zeni from playing the game for fun. (578 hours of playtime in the game). 1,5 years ago my save file went corrupt so i had to start from scratch again. back up your save files folks just in case something goes wrong

• Like 1

Great find OP.

I play this game regularly whenever they launch a new party battle as it's the funnest mode in the game. You also get rewarded with zeni for winning in all 3 difficulties which me and a friend do it everytime. It's not a good method for zeni farming but I'm not really in a rush to grind to 20 mil anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great method, definetely the best one for farming zeni ?

Like Atooya said, once you learned how the enemies AI works and a couple of easy combos, you can beat one tournament in 4 minutes or less. At the moment i'm getting 1.5 million zeni in 2 hours and 30 minutes, on average.

It's still a long way though, i need 12M more ? 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/2/2020 at 10:06 PM, Steva24 said:

Thanks for posting the new method.

Still, not going to do it. In the 50-55 hour mark, i can actually play 2-3 good games and enjoy them. When they drop down the grinding to 10-15 hours, i might consider it.

if you come in today they give you 3.5 or 5 million

4 hours ago, Bronson1927 said:

if you come in today they give you 3.5 or 5 million

I got my 5 mil 21st of May. Yesterday got my plat with the zeni glitch while i was at 17,2 millions zenis. I didn't even log in today for the 3,5 mil bonus! Thanks for the heads-up! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I wanna congratulate everyone who is able to complete the Elite Tournament. I am a good Tekken, MK, Injustice player, but this game has such a steep mechanism of comboing that this is too much for me.

If anyone wants to assist me with bypassing the Elite tournament, I would be very grateful.

• Like 1