Challenge Mode, Boss Rush, Speedrun, & Some Tips

StraightVege

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much for sharing your wise knowledge.  Hopefully, your post should be enough to tackle it.

I'm eager to give this game a go now!

EDIT:

Nailed it, thanks for the help.

Good game overall, but it is really ungrateful to completionists. Haven't redone so much collectible runs due to bugs since Munch Odyssey...

+ Whenever I would die fighting super Baduk, the game would loop with me dying before spawning. So, no way to train fighting that final boss plus a good chance to stupidly ruin a 100% run.

+ Also, all games I would start on save slot 2 would have a NPC on level 4 freeze and not counting, ruining any 100% run attempt on that file.

Edited by Lothym
Game plated
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Working through this glitchy nightmare right now. Few things I'd like to add:

• at the very start of Stage 4, when you drop down the pit, hold left! Very missable gem (you can get game over and start back to get it, at least).
  • if you die at a boss, the monsters in the stage will respawn but your kill count will be the same as when you died. This is a glitch that will not get you the trophy. You have to actually kill every single monster in each stage at least once. Watch the Evil Alucard videos, he pauses to show his stats at checkpoints if you're not sure.
  • watch a video of the Super Baduk fight before attempting it. You only get one shot at it since the fight glitches out if you die.

EDIT: And it's done, thank god. Tried my hardest to get a save file glitched out to where it erased all of my kills so I didn't have to slog through that pacifist trophy, but no luck. I have no idea what went wrong with this game during development, but I think I'm gonna take a break from downloading random indie games on PSN.

Edited by EmperorZetta
Got the platinum
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Vita version is another nightmare…

1、How to get the final gem?the 100th gem in the last scene. I have no idea to make it appear.

2、On vita the number of enermy in stage 4&5 is less than any other version… IT seems impossible to kill all enermies as the recommend number.

Sigh…How can I get the last 2 trophy?

• Like 1

@Dzmo2 Wish that I could help you, but I haven't played the Vita version, and wasn't aware there were differences. Maybe someone else on here is familiar with it, and can answer your questions? You could try messaging the few people who've completed that version, found here. Best of luck!

• Like 1