Can this still be purchased?

Samakin_Pie

9 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

OP probably would have appreciated the link without the snide comment. 

It legit wasn't meant to be snide. I thought maybe their local store search was having issues.

6 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

This is the limited physical version with its own unique list.

That makes a ton of sense. Wasn't aware they were looking for physical.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

It legit wasn't meant to be snide. I thought maybe their local store search was having issues.

That makes a ton of sense. Wasn't aware they were looking for physical.

Yep, looking for the physical release, the only place I could find was Playasia selling 1000 copies that have sold out. I was wondering if anywhere else sold them.

41 minutes ago, Samakin_Pie said:

Yep, looking for the physical release, the only place I could find was Playasia selling 1000 copies that have sold out. I was wondering if anywhere else sold them.

The game is exclusive to Play-Asia's PLAY releases, so no. The second hand market is your best bet, but the game hasn't even shipped yet.

2 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Do you have a link for those?

Also are you saying it doesnt need to be physical you can get the limited stack on jps store?

But if you only care about the trophy list, you don't need to buy these unless there is a unique trophy list, like this one and super destronaut dx.

Edited by maormaor13

6 hours ago, NekoRave said:

im confused, so is the limited edition stack of trophies on the Japanese market digitally or do you need to find a physical copy of the game?

I just want to finish the stack so I don't care really where I get it from, but if the unique list is available on the jp store then id buy it there not from some dude on ebay for $100

Go on buy it from eBay. Daddy needs a third swimming pool.

15 hours ago, NekoRave said:

im confused, so is the limited edition stack of trophies on the Japanese market digitally or do you need to find a physical copy of the game?

I just want to finish the stack so I don't care really where I get it from, but if the unique list is available on the jp store then id buy it there not from some dude on ebay for $100

So wait until March 6th, the game with this trophy list will be released on the JP psn store 

Edited by maormaor13
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

To each their own but you dont need to comment crap like this. The list is different than others so if people want to stack let them. Shaming them fuels a toxic environment for gamers that want to play however they want. I never understood people that cant just focus on their own profile and less of what others do with thier own money or time.

I’m really not trying to shame people or create a toxic environment. It’s more that I fundamentally don’t understand the thought process behind people like you. I try to maintain a 100% profile so I definitely don’t have the healthiest mindset behind gaming, but I just don’t get it. 

What does playing the same trash game seven times actually do for you? I understand the allure of wanting to play an easy game here and there to take a break from other more grindy or challenging games, but playing the same crap game seven times? Does it make you feel like you’ve accomplished something? If a game has a 95%+ platinum rate then it’s to the point that a blind monkey could do it. Does that make you feel good about yourself? What are you actually getting out of seeing the arbitrary numbers go up? Don’t you have better ways to spend your money and time? Like maybe you could start a new hobby, or hang out with people in the real world, or experience a new game you haven’t played six times before. 

I get it to each his own but it’s a bit frustrating for me because of how devalued trophies have become. I’ve had my account for over five years and I’ve spent a lot of time on it, but it’s to the point where someone could start a new profile tonight and have more platinums than me in literally a week. Sony is the most to blame because they decided to stop regulating which games should get a platinum and which shouldn’t, so now anything can get a platinum. Actually they allow the same short, crappy game to have seven different platinums. Scummy companies like Ratalaika take advantage of this and people like you fuel it. I just wish trophies would mean something again. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
20 hours ago, Alos88 said:

If that's your idea of snide you need a thicker skin.

Aren't you an edgy little thing, quoting a post that was resolved 6 months ago. Probably didn't even bother to read down. Seems you might need a little thicker skin yourself if you feel the need to make a useless comment on such an old convo ;)

Edited by Floorkiller74

5 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Aren't you an edgy little thing, quoting a post that was resolved 6 months ago. Probably didn't even bother to read down. Seems you might need a little thicker skin yourself if you feel the need to make a useless comment on such an old convo ;)

Adult response: "Pfft, some random online thought he one upped me with a response to something from six months ago? Not even worth dignifying with a response."

Your response: Proves my hypothesis correct.

49 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Nice deflection. Look at yourself buddy, not me. 

... best you could do, huh?

It's okay, I won't respond to your next. Not that you'll bother, I'm sure you're thick skinned enough not to go for for the bait a third time ;)