sXe_SiC_

PS+ March 2020

66 posts in this topic

Portugal and Spain get Holfraine, a game also releasing on March 3rd.

Edited by LordWikii

I've almost purchased SotC several times but always held off, really glad to be getting that game. Sonic Forces isn't very good (played it on Switch), that one probably won't be very well received.

I guess i will have to play Sonic Forces. I have another 2 and a half chances before realizing that i paid 12 months subscription for NOTHING. The dlc is free for Sonic?

Edited by sephiroth4424

I'll download Shadow of the Colossus, even though I already have a physical copy. Don't care about anything Sonic, so that's a pass.

The extra game looks like a poor effort hero shooter, so I'll skip that one as well.

Sonic Forces is great, one of the best Sonic Games out there. But the Platinum is hard. Shadow of the Colossus? Maybe I'll try it, someday.

Yeah, sonic forces was the weakest boost era game(my main issue was the pathetically short stages). But it didn't deserve to be lumped in with the actual bad sonic games like 06 or boom wii u, its a solid 7/10 game for me. For a freebie its absolutely worth giving a shot(and its probably one of the easiest sonic plats as well)

4 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I guess i will have to play Sonic Forces. I have another 2 and a half chances before realizing that i paid 12 months subscription for NOTHING. The dlc is free for Sonic?

DLC is free. Included with Standard Edition.

WOW, what a nice month! Two games I would buy sooner or later!

I'll take an excuse to play SotC again. I bought it for PS3, so I didn't re-buy it. But I'll certainly play it.

I'm...not really a fan of Sonic. 

3 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I'm so confused!!!

Trust me.

Shadow of the Colossus

Uh, hello, BASED department?

Sonic Forces

Uh, hello, CRINGE department?

Jokes aside, I don't mind either game; Plats look doable for a scrub like me. I'll get a month of Plus before Feb ends to bag the Sims, then bag SotC and the Sonichu Simulator in March. Won't play them until I get a new console but good to have these three waiting in the backlog.

Edited by Golem25

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiSeSlzrnDmZzEiQqhr-0

13 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Sonic has 3 free DLC packs. SotC has one paid "Wander Pack".

Nothing interesting for me this month. Ah well, still need to get around to starting the Bioshock trilogy.

I bought sonic forces off ebay for 12 bucks a month and a half ago :-/

Shadow of Colossus is a great game but bought it at launch

Not bad, tempted many times to rebuy sotc.

I've never played Shadow and it's a game I've always eyed up so that's great! Sonic Forces is an amazing game, the platinum is fun to get (annoying at times) and it's definitely a game I can't wait to play again. 

I bought SotC a while back, still need to go back and finish it up. Not too sure about Sonic though.

Highly suggest Shadow of the Colossus to anybody who has not played it. Fantastic game. I platted it on both PS3 and PS4, as well as playing the original back on PS2, and I can honestly say I don't regret a minute of my time spent. 

I'll probably add Sonic Forces to my library, don't have time for it right now but sometime I will I bet.