The "First Office" topic

RiverBeaver

When we started the game we all started with a filthy and neglected shack that we call our office.
After doing some jobs and improving our skills we got the tools that allow us to improve and remodel our little shack into a nice cabin where it is good to live. Might be a little small, but maybe we can make this into a fun topic to show off what we all made of this neglected little shack.

883nPrF.jpg

Edited by NL_Sion
  • Like 2

I started with cleaning out all stuff, and getting rid of everything that was in the shack (Except my laptop ofcourse.) I also took down the inner walls.
Redid the outside with bricks to give it a more luxery look. And more of a cabin/small house look, and not a shack to keep tools in. ? 
In the inside I made a small bathroom in the back, and the former bathroom area was transformed into a bedroom. Restyled the kitchen, and made a lounge corner where I can watch TV after a hard day of work. 

Front view 

YPWsZp4.jpg

Lounge and kitchen area 

rgy0AYT.jpg

Bedroom 

pon6CCk.jpg

Bathroom 

rQlHLlH.jpg

Edited by NL_Sion
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, LukeSpidey said:

I love it. Really nice job NL_Sion. Yoh gave me some inspirations there.

Thanks. :-)

13 hours ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

i spent forever designing mine too and just found out you can move your office into any house you bought! 

Yes, you can.
You can also own multiple properties, to keep for yourselfe.

There is definitly another property I like the looks of, it is a big house. And I would like to buy up that house to make it my own living place. But I think it might take a while before I can afford it. ?

Edited by NL_Sion