DarthMagnus0605

Journey to 100 Vita Platinums Advice (Update: 3/16/2020)

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Considering you are doing the walking dead, may I recommend wolf among us?  Great game and quick plat.  While TWD 2 isn’t a bad game, none of the PS versions have plats.

i was also a fan of Batman Blackgate and Putty Squad (which was an old school platformer). 

Edited by MaverickHunterX

Posted (edited)

Literally just came in here to suggest The Wolf Among Us. I think it’s the best Telltale game and it’s on Vita. An amazing story.

Also, VA-11 HALL-A. It’s a cyberpunk bartender visual novel but it’s really really engaging.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

Here are some Vita games I suggest:

Severed

Salt and Sanctuary

Tearaway

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Soul Sacrifice

Stardew Valley (shares a list w/ PS4)

Cosmic Star Heroine

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Super Meat Boy (if you're up for the challenge, shares a list w/ PS4)

3 hours ago, Golem25 said:

FIFA 15 had its online modes and Trophies stripped out pre-release - it's singleplayer only as a result. No need to worry about servers closing. Definitely give it a go (and for the love of God, use a paper checklist for 'Tour Bus'.

Ah, great! Thanks. Purchase placed :D  Also ordered Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens :) 

Hey trophy hunters. I posted an update on the initial thread but in short I got 2 more platinums out of the way: Grim Fandango Remastered and Shovel Knight. Check my original thread for my thoughts on the games. I am working on getting 100% completion for Shovel Knight and then I am moving on to Axiom Verge.

Posted (edited)

Adventures of Mana. It's a great short RPG and it's connected to the Final Fantasy series. There is also the Secret of Mana remake, but I don't really recommend the Vita version as the time I tried it, it literally froze my Vita and forced me to do a hard reboot of it. :( But Adventures of Mana is very fun. Just be ready to grind off of elephant-men for the final stretch to get those final levels to Level 99 as you have to max your level to get a trophy and make sure you alternate between Warrior and Mage every level so all your stats hit 99 for four more trophies.

Edited by Rune_Crys

100 platinums is a Nobel goal. Been playing 5 years on my vita solidly and only amassed 62 platinums so it will take you some time. Some suggestions I haven’t seen listed yet:

Darkest dungeon

Disgaea 3 and 4