Journey to 100% 100 Vita games (Update: 4/2/021)

DarthMagnus0605

Considering you are doing the walking dead, may I recommend wolf among us?  Great game and quick plat.  While TWD 2 isn’t a bad game, none of the PS versions have plats.

i was also a fan of Batman Blackgate and Putty Squad (which was an old school platformer). 

Edited by MaverickHunterX

Here are some Vita games I suggest:

Severed

Salt and Sanctuary

Tearaway

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Soul Sacrifice

Stardew Valley (shares a list w/ PS4)

Cosmic Star Heroine

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Super Meat Boy (if you're up for the challenge, shares a list w/ PS4)

3 hours ago, Golem25 said:

FIFA 15 had its online modes and Trophies stripped out pre-release - it's singleplayer only as a result. No need to worry about servers closing. Definitely give it a go (and for the love of God, use a paper checklist for 'Tour Bus'.

Ah, great! Thanks. Purchase placed :D  Also ordered Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey trophy hunters. I posted an update on the initial thread but in short I got 2 more platinums out of the way: Grim Fandango Remastered and Shovel Knight. Check my original thread for my thoughts on the games. I am working on getting 100% completion for Shovel Knight and then I am moving on to Axiom Verge.

• Like 1

Adventures of Mana. It's a great short RPG and it's connected to the Final Fantasy series. There is also the Secret of Mana remake, but I don't really recommend the Vita version as the time I tried it, it literally froze my Vita and forced me to do a hard reboot of it. :( But Adventures of Mana is very fun. Just be ready to grind off of elephant-men for the final stretch to get those final levels to Level 99 as you have to max your level to get a trophy and make sure you alternate between Warrior and Mage every level so all your stats hit 99 for four more trophies.

Edited by Rune_Crys

• 3 months later...

Hey you don't have any Atelier in your list! try with this games:

Spoiler

- Atelier Rorona plus

- Atelier Totori Plus

- Atelier Meruru plus

- Atelier Ayesha plus

- Atelier Escha and Logy plus

- Atelier Shallie plus

Also you could like:

- Steins;Gate

- Steins;Gate 0

- Hyperdimension Neptunia 1

- Hyperdimension Neptunia 2

- Hyperdimension Neptunia 3

- Megatagmension Neptunia black

- Hatsune Miku project diva 1

- Hatsune Miku project diva 2

- Senran kagura.

I recently bought a Vita and definitely love it. 

Honestly, I think this is a great goal! I actually really love these game suggestions and definitely will snag some of them as well.

I really think you should also extend this challenge to the community! I definitely would love to join! I was personally planning on getting Persona 4 Golden really soon but I think this really would help extend the PS Vita lifespan by trying out different games and building that P4 Golden anticipation!

I retired my vita on exactly 100 platinums last month and I’d have to list my favourite five recommendations as:

Xcom Enemy Unknown Plus

Plants v Zombies

Final Horizon

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

The Hungry Horde

Around 70% of the 100 were quick and easy games which kinda suit the vita well when you’ve got an hour or two spare but certainly of the more serious games these five were In my opinion great games. 

Hey trophy hunters. Time for another update. Check out my original thread for more details on my thoughts on the games I finished. In short I got the platinum in 3 more games:

Axiom Verge

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Oddworld: New N' Tasty

I also added my platinum screenshots for fun. Next up is Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, and Danganronpa

On 7/15/2020 at 11:48 AM, kaynmorningstar said:

Some pretty easy ones that still seem to be missing:

My Name is Mayo!

A Winter's Daydream

Access Denied

Fullblast

Blind Men

Burly Men at Sea

Legends of War

Smart As...

Thanks for the suggestions. While I don't mind going for an easy platinum I want the games to be fun first. I initially set a hard rule that I would not go for any game that has a platinum completion above 50% but then I would miss out on legitimately great games like Lara Croft Go and Hitman Go so I am taking it on a case by case basis. I will definitely look at these games and if any of them sound appealing I will add it to the list!

On 7/16/2020 at 8:53 AM, Wolf_Town_Spider said:

I retired my vita on exactly 100 platinums last month and I’d have to list my favourite five recommendations as:

Xcom Enemy Unknown Plus

Plants v Zombies

Final Horizon

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

The Hungry Horde

Around 70% of the 100 were quick and easy games which kinda suit the vita well when you’ve got an hour or two spare but certainly of the more serious games these five were In my opinion great games. 

Appreciate the suggestions! I didn't realize PvZ was a platinum on the Vita. I love that game so it will be fun to go back and get the plat for that. I am starting Uncharted right now and I will definitely add Xcom to my list. I am having an itch to do some visual novel games so I may not get to your suggestions for a while but I appreciate it nonetheless!

• 8 months later...

Hey trophy hunters,

It has been a long time since I have updated my journey but so much has happened since that time. I have had a chance to think through my thoughts on this journey to finishing 100 vita games. I updated my original post with more details but here is the TL:DR;

• Changing criteria from 100 platinums to 100 games completed
  • Added 8 new games to the list. Some I finished before but didn't add until now. Got 3 new platinums
  • Favorite new games: Rogue Legacy, Steamworld Dig
  • Favorite trophies to earn: Thanatophobia (Rogue Legacy), Master Prospector (Steamworld Dig)
  • Next games on my list: Zero Escape The Nonary Games, Escape Plan, Spelunky
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...