VIDEO GUIDE Quick Method to obtain Platinum in under 90M

BushidoCypher

Thank you for doing the video and for all of the others who have contributed!  Magnificent work.

Is this guide intended someone who has workable knowledge of the Sims and the controls, gameplay, etc. or can a total noob to the series follow along without getting lost?  Or are things pretty well spelled out for those seeing the game for the first time?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Thank you for doing the video and for all of the others who have contributed!  Magnificent work.

Is this guide intended someone who has workable knowledge of the Sims and the controls, gameplay, etc. or can a total noob to the series follow along without getting lost?  Or are things pretty well spelled out for those seeing the game for the first time?

If following the guide, I would recommend doing the tutorial to help with the controls. Using this video is pretty good however as it shows all the steps in a pretty foolproof way.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i cant even download anything for the game because when ea made origin, my email was locked out from when yahoo got rid of their emails. and with sims you have to use the email linked to your name to connect to ea. so i cant get into my email, or origin for my master screen name. i hate ea

Wow no way! That's shit and no way to work around or contact EA for a fix somehow?

41 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Honestly I feel I did alright in the guide explaining what controls did what but if all else fails you can do tutorial like Malachen said and help you get the hang of it.

I was actually a Sims 4 noob, haven't played one since PS2 but my wife did it ages ago so she guided me a bit at first lol

I lost a lot of sleep making this guide however I just like making them and try to improve anyway I can so any and all feedback is gladly taken on board!

If you get stuck at all as well feel free to comment and I'll reply mate

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Finally, thank you sir, yes, i'm that lazy that i needed a video like this to finally try and plat this game, that written guide was too much for me lol

No worries mate! The written guide he did well and made it in depth but I can understand wanting a visual representation easier to follow for some. I just hope it helps! 
Would have liked to have it up sooner but with full time work and a baby makes it a bit... challenging lol

• Like 2

Thank you guys for leaving a comment happy to have helped more importantly congrats ??

22 hours ago, beattie96 said:

why can't I even search for the items that people have made for the trophies? never mind the ea servers are down

The search feature even servers being down aside, are literal shit. Leave it to EA to muck up a search function

• Like 1