VIDEO GUIDE Quick Method to obtain Platinum in under 90M

BushidoCypher

Thanks for this I was browsing some competition on my Leaderboard saw they completed this less than 8 hours I immediately thought Cheater, I've played through some of the game already awhile back and I know it takes ages, I put it on the back burner because I was trying to marry and kill but kept getting you can't marry someone in your employ type message even though they either weren't working or had a different job and just got annoyed, but this method thank you so much I'll be able to get it done relatively quickly when I have space on my hard drive again. 

18 hours ago, darrylobrien87 said:

I feel kind of dumb asking this but I'm not even getting an EA login. I've tried going to the library and it looks nothing like yours. Do I have to just go make an account separately?

you may have had one prior? 
If not mate try to make one separately and hopefully that's all it takes if still no good. I'd recommend contacting EA directly unfortunately :(

13 hours ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

Thanks for this I was browsing some competition on my Leaderboard saw they completed this less than 8 hours I immediately thought Cheater, I've played through some of the game already awhile back and I know it takes ages, I put it on the back burner because I was trying to marry and kill but kept getting you can't marry someone in your employ type message even though they either weren't working or had a different job and just got annoyed, but this method thank you so much I'll be able to get it done relatively quickly when I have space on my hard drive again. 

I hope it helps mate if you get stuck at all don't hesitate to send me a message and hopefully I can help! 

I can't seem to get the Are You Entertained? trophy for having a sim reach max level in the entertainer career. I've been using the mic etc. Is there a faster way and is there a way to check progress? I am following this video guide and have popped all the other trophies relating to maxing out each career. Any help is appreciated! 

Edited by ZachSmoke

7 hours ago, ZachSmoke said:

I can't seem to get the Are You Entertained? trophy for having a sim reach max level in the entertainer career. I've been using the mic etc. Is there a faster way and is there a way to check progress? I am following this video guide and have popped all the other trophies relating to maxing out each career. Any help is appreciated! 

She has to go to work and get a promotion, so just keep her going to work after doing her daily task and it will pop. You can get a Confident potion from the same menu as the Inspired one, drink it before work, and then select Schmooze with Boss instead of Work Hard and you should be able to get her progress up quicker. Once she gets a golden tick at the end of her performance bar on the Career Menu (The briefcase in the bottom right when you select the Sim), she will get the promotion and you'll get the trophy.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Malachen said:

She has to go to work and get a promotion, so just keep her going to work after doing her daily task and it will pop. You can get a Confident potion from the same menu as the Inspired one, drink it before work, and then select Schmooze with Boss instead of Work Hard and you should be able to get her progress up quicker. Once she gets a golden tick at the end of her performance bar on the Career Menu (The briefcase in the bottom right when you select the Sim), she will get the promotion and you'll get the trophy.

Thank you! 

On 3/3/2020 at 4:32 AM, darrylobrien87 said:

I feel kind of dumb asking this but I'm not even getting an EA login. I've tried going to the library and it looks nothing like yours. Do I have to just go make an account separately?

Same problem here, I contacted EA and they couldn't help me too... after a few tries they suggested me to create another EA account, linked to a new PSN account... Seriously EA!?

Hey Bushido_Cypher!

great guide! When I saw the time it took to Plat this game I lost interest. Sad but that’s the trials and tribulations of a trophy whore.... this guide changed all that and was pretty damn amusing as well. Thanks as well all who helped you. Bravo sir. Made my day.

Edited by villdoc

11 hours ago, Nikius89 said:

Same problem here, I contacted EA and they couldn't help me too... after a few tries they suggested me to create another EA account, linked to a new PSN account... Seriously EA!?

Ya EA continuing to uphold their fantastic reputation..

17 minutes ago, villdoc said:

Hey Bushido_Cypher!

great guide! When I saw the time it took to Plat this game I lost interest. Sad but that’s the trials and tribulations of a trophy whore.... this guide changed all that and was pretty damn amusing as well. Thanks as well all who helped you. Bravo sir. Made my day.

I really appreciate your time mate and using my guide! Glad you found my terrible humour amusing! 
I figure if you're following a guide it should always be short but sweet, concise, informative & if people can appreciate bad jokes then entertaining as well. I also continue to work on my editing try and make it as visually appealing as possible for everyone. 

I'll keep at it! Feel even better I made your day hope you have a great weekend matey! 
Guide could not have been done without the help of Malachen, Naomie_Len, NZJoey89 & a few others so thank you everyone! 

• Like 1

Thank you, Bushod_Cypher, for this excellent guide.

It took me about 4 hours because this was my first sims on the console.

The game is technically a disaster. So i am glad it took me only 4 hours.

And btw I'm the ultimate sim guru :-)

Edited by FantasticZro
  • Like 1

Cheers Bush for the guide. Not finished yet as I paused for bed lol. However as I following through, all was going well, but I can’t seem to obtain the ‘Old & Wise’ trophy as the option to choose a cake to bake is greyed out for all options?. I can only choose Salad or BLT??? Any ideas as to why? I cycled through all adults but its the same for them all.

18 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

Cheers Bush for the guide. Not finished yet as I paused for bed lol. However as I following through, all was going well, but I can’t seem to obtain the ‘Old & Wise’ trophy as the option to choose a cake to bake is greyed out for all options?. I can only choose Salad or BLT??? Any ideas as to why? I cycled through all adults but its the same for them all.

did you buy an oven? 

you need only a fridge and oven.

you can choose the cook option from the fridge then choose any kind of cakes you want :)

Edited by Naomie_Len
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Naomie_Len said:

did you buy an oven? 

you need only a fridge and oven.

you can choose the cook option from the fridge then choose any kind of cakes you want :)

Hi Naomie, thanks for the reply, I was following the video, selected the fridge and then the ‘cook’ option but its at that point when the menu comes up that the cakes are greyed out and I only have the option to press square to filter ingredients?

5 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

Hi Naomie, thanks for the reply, I was following the video, selected the fridge and then the ‘cook’ option but its at that point when the menu comes up that the cakes are greyed out and I only have the option to press square to filter ingredients?

Check if there's something in the oven 

Click on it :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Naomie_Len said:

Check if there's something in the oven 

Click on it :)

Lol, knowing me it’ll be something as simple as that. 

I’ll check that later. Will that free the option to select the cake do you know?

46 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

Lol, knowing me it’ll be something as simple as that. 

I’ll check that later. Will that free the option to select the cake do you know?

yup maybe there is something in the oven like food or you need to repair it or buy a new one.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Naomie_Len said:

yup maybe there is something in the oven like food or you need to repair it or buy a new one.

Hi mate, I did this earlier and I didnt notice initially that the oven was blacked out. I hovered over it and it said repair for $400 or something. Anyway repaired it and the option to bake a cake came and had the trophy within a couple of minutes. Many thanks for your help with this and the game. ;)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

Hi mate, I did this earlier and I didnt notice initially that the oven was blacked out. I hovered over it and it said repair for $400 or something. Anyway repaired it and the option to bake a cake came and had the trophy within a couple of minutes. Many thanks for your help with this and the game. ;)

Yeah need a working oven to make the cake. Odd that it broke that quickly though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ashbo said:

You are welcome!?