Dying light Gameplay(AWESOME)

drummerklg

My body is ready :holy:

From the developers who brought you the Dead Island games.  Looks like a zombie infested Mirror's Edge, except 100 times better.  Really like the transition from day to night.  Can.  Not.  Wait.  Am I the only one who thinks Next Generation will be the best Generation in gaming history?

Edited by drummerklg
  • Like 2

I really want this game to be good.

The first Dead Island got boring real quick and Riptide has the distinction of being the first game to actually put me to sleep while playing it (seriously, I started nodding off and before I know it I'm waking up a couple hours later)

I got to admit, I first hated Dead Island, but I gave it another chance, and ended up loving it.  Why does it make you worry?

something about dead island and riptide console versions and how a lot's of peoples said they're disappointing, most of my friends who's played them recommend me to avoid it due to the huge number of bugs and glitches unless if i liked it's action RPG elements, well i am a fan of action RPG and open world games but i still don't feel like picking both games or something made by Techland. 

I got to admit, I first hated Dead Island, but I gave it another chance, and ended up loving it.  Why does it make you worry?

If I recall correctly, both Dead Island games are chock full of glitches so a lot of people are cautious of this developer now.  

Parker

mmm...what a cliche........developers now days can't really think of anything original.

boss-"hey let's make a game, any ideas?"  

guy1-"oh me , me, mmm, daaawqqq!!! an open world game"

boss-"AWESOME, GREAT, any other ideas?"

guy2-"ME ,Me ,ME....an open world game.....WITH ZOMBIES!!"

boss-"damn, we on a roll guys, keep it up, any other idea?"

guy3-"how about something different guys? I think that's already been done"

boss-"you are fired"

Edited by entimecago
  • Like 2

If I recall correctly, both Dead Island games are chock full of glitches so a lot of people are cautious of this developer now.  

Parker

something about dead island and riptide console versions and how a lot's of peoples said they're disappointing, most of my friends who's played them recommend me to avoid it due to the huge number of bugs and glitches unless if i liked it's action RPG elements, well i am a fan of action RPG and open world games but i still don't feel like picking both games or something made by Techland. 

I didn't encounter any glitches in Dead Island, and the only glitches I encountered in Riptide were trophy glitches, but yeah, I do hear a lot of other people have had worse luck than me.

• 1 year later...