Who is this made for?

TheHarryGamer99

11 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

People who watch alot of HGTV and don't have a six figure salary job?

We will see the amount of HGTV fans who buy the game. Just because I watch a program it does not mean I will buy it.

I should probably say that I have no problem with anyway who buys it. I just do not see the appeal.

Edited by TheHarryGamer99

15 minutes ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

We will see the amount of HGTV fans who buy the game. Just because I watch a program it does not mean I will buy it.

I should probably say that I have no problem with anyway who buys it. I just do not see the appeal.

The slew of tv shows turned games says otherwise. People will buy whatever junk they feel is as close to then being part of something.

8 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

Sometimes you don’t need a huge story or a bunch of action to enjoy a game. It’s similar to Viscera Cleanup Detail, Car Mechanic Simulator, PC Bulding Simulator etc.

I jokingly showed an article about it to my wife and she was like that it looks cool. Proceeded to debate who would sell better, so now I have buy it, plat it and do better purely out of principle.

It's a fun and relaxing game. I'm a little addicted to it but it's not as in-depth as I wished it was - the PC version (with the DLC) offers a lot more content. I also wish that installing the various devices (those bloody radiators) was more hands-on as it's very easy at the moment, just hold X on the highlighted part.

Compare this to Car Mechanic Simulator (which is brilliant) and it's very different.

In CMS you have to take cars apart piece by piece, buy the individual components, then rebuild them so you get the best money, this game simply requires you to sell broken units and install new ones. However, that doesn't mean this game isn't fun - because it is - it's just not as big or detailed as CMS.