Missed a character Quest. help

Am i Screwed? I missed this questline:

6. Knowledge of Tea Ceremony [茶道の心得] (School Quest) (3+2 AP)

• Talk to Kairi [カイリ] in Tea Ceremony Club room of Clubhouse [クラブハウス] to accept the quest

Am i locked out of any trophies? Character note is now stuck at 1 for Kairi. Can I get this quest in NG+ because character profiles carry over? any info would be appreciated, having a hard time finding info online.

16 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

Am i Screwed? I missed this questline:

6. Knowledge of Tea Ceremony [茶道の心得] (School Quest) (3+2 AP)

• Talk to Kairi [カイリ] in Tea Ceremony Club room of Clubhouse [クラブハウス] to accept the quest

Am i locked out of any trophies? Character note is now stuck at 1 for Kairi. Can I get this quest in NG+ because character profiles carry over? any info would be appreciated, having a hard time finding info online.

You won't be able to get the character note and all quest trophies on that playthrough, but you still can on ng+ since character profiles can transfer over and all quests are refreshed.

Edited by Whitelightnin683
Addon
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

You won't be able to get the character note and all quest trophies on that playthrough, but you still can on ng+ since character profiles can transfer over and all quests are refreshed.

thank the sweet baby jesus christ.. was starting to panic. Will the AP be enough to get the trophy for it, though? and will the Quest trophy pop when finishing that quest i missed or do i have to do all the quests again in NG+?

1 hour ago, linkdevivo said:

thank the sweet baby jesus christ.. was starting to panic. Will the AP be enough to get the trophy for it, though? and will the Quest trophy pop when finishing that quest i missed or do i have to do all the quests again in NG+?

For the AP trophy I think you will still have enough if that's the only quest you missed. I'm not sure if you have to do all quests again in ng+, but to be safe complete all of them prior to knowledge of tea ceremony and see if that trophy pops when you finish it.

1 hour ago, linkdevivo said:

Presuming you do the other quests and get the bonus AP then you'll still be able to get the rank trophy because the game gives out more AP than you need in order to reach A0. I'd make sure not to miss any more AP though

Edited by majob