Trophy "Game Over"

RiverBeaver

18 hours ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

You just need to sell all houses that can be purchased and once you'v done that you’ll unlock it! 

Seems to be the case.  That's what I had looked up as well, that, and I've done all the mail orders to 100%, got that trophy for doing so, but not for completing the game.

So it seems like I have more work cut out for me in selling all these houses for a good profit.  Would at least like to do them up and get money from them xD

I can conform that you only have to sell the houses that can be bought for this Trophy. You don't need to complete the jobs for people, and you also don't need to sell the First Office. After you have sold all houses once you are free to buy the houses again as many times as you would like. Hope they release the DLC as well, I would love to do the garden, or new houses/bunkers and stuff.

This might be a game I will play for a long time, so relaxing and fun decorating houses and see how much people are willing to buy them from me. ?
I now have bought on of the bigger houses for myself (the crimescne one?), it is the red house with a garage.

Edited by NL_Sion

Let me get this straight. After finishing the game you can buy those houses again, renovate and sell to buyers one more time, right?

In that case I will enjoy decorating them my way and during the second run I will focus on getting any missed trophies then. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2-3-2020 at 2:26 PM, LukeSpidey said:

Let me get this straight. After finishing the game you can buy those houses again, renovate and sell to buyers one more time, right?

In that case I will enjoy decorating them my way and during the second run I will focus on getting any missed trophies then. 

Yes.
After completing the game you can buy up every house as much times again as you like.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
21 minutes ago, PS_Superior_ said:

Can someone help me, so I have just finished all orders (not to 100%) and feel like I’ve bought every house and resold. How do I unlock the game over trophy?

The only way to know for sure, is to write down a list of every single house in the game, then tick them off one-by-one as you sell them. If the trophy doesn't pop after selling your last house, all you can do is delete your saves and start over from scratch :(. If you have any DLC installed, those houses will likely be needed as well.

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The only way to know for sure, is to write down a list of every single house in the game, then tick them off one-by-one as you sell them. If the trophy doesn't pop after selling your last house, all you can do is delete your saves and start over from scratch :(. If you have any DLC installed, those houses will likely be needed as well.

I don’t have DLC but have found out multiple of the trophies are glitched for me I am so frustrated 

18 minutes ago, PS_Superior_ said:

Can someone help me, so I have just finished all orders (not to 100%) and feel like I’ve bought every house and resold. How do I unlock the game over trophy?

If you’ve had the credits appear then all the houses will reappear to purchase. Check the list of available houses to buy against the list of houses you’ve sold to make sure you’ve done one of each. If you have, double check the jobs list/orders as there have been a few extras added for free since the guide was written.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, VeldinX said:

Reloaded game and redoing tasks seems to have fixed the trophies are now unlocking Ty 

Thanks so I reloaded a save and unlocked game over & do it asap.

my only issue now if the knock knock trophy the hammer isn’t actually hitting the door I will try new game without skills unlocked 

Edited by PS_Superior_
Update