Warzone (MW Battle Royal) Trophy Expectations

3 hours ago, flashpool23 said:

Is the download the full game just for the battle royale part?

If you download the F2P Warzone, I believe it's just that Warzone part, although it actually seems to add the main game trophy list to your account according to HusKy. Basically this means that unless you have the paid, full game, I believe nothing in Warzone goes towards the trophies leaving you at 0% (but it can be hidden). 
If you have the full MW game already and play Warzone, nothing should happen I don't think as you'd already have the trophy list on your account. ? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, flashpool23 said:

Is the download the full game just for the battle royale part?

I *think* it's the full game, just the license is limited to Warzone mode. The download is 100GB and they offer you to buy CoD:MW on the first screen, hence why it also adds CoD:MW list to your profile.

Regarding the mode itself, it's definitely fun to play! Lot's of things done right and some cool stuff like Gulag was added.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I *think* it's the full game, just the license is limited to Warzone mode. The download is 100GB and they offer you to buy CoD:MW on the first screen, hence why it also adds CoD:MW list to your profile.

The Maingame with Warzone has 165 GB at my HDD actually, so I don't think you load the whole game.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Holy hell 165GB :D Ok never mind then.

Yes, 100 GB at Release, but after a lot of new maps and modes.... That's the Reason I deleted it and just downloaded it again 2 days ago for the Warzone-Mode.

Edited by Sikutai

8 hours ago, DinnerWinner452 said:

If you download the F2P Warzone, I believe it's just that Warzone part, although it actually seems to add the main game trophy list to your account according to HusKy. Basically this means that unless you have the paid, full game, I believe nothing in Warzone goes towards the trophies leaving you at 0% (but it can be hidden). 
If you have the full MW game already and play Warzone, nothing should happen I don't think as you'd already have the trophy list on your account. 1f44d.png 

Yeah the 0% thing doesn't bother me. Just wondered if it was worth downloading itself without the full game as I had (some) interest in trying the game out.

6 hours ago, HusKy said:

Regarding the mode itself, it's definitely fun to play! Lot's of things done right and some cool stuff like Gulag was added.

Wow! 100GB itself is a lot to make room for! Is it slower or faster paced? At the moment, I've found Apex Legends to be the most fun of the BR games I've tried.

1 hour ago, flashpool23 said:

Yeah the 0% thing doesn't bother me. Just wondered if it was worth downloading itself without the full game as I had (some) interest in trying the game out.

Wow! 100GB itself is a lot to make room for! Is it slower or faster paced? At the moment, I've found Apex Legends to be the most fun of the BR games I've tried.

The movement is nowhere near as fast. No portals, grapples, smooth sliding etc. But there are certain aspects of the game which I like more.

Inventory system is very simple, looting is faster in general. Towards the end fights can get pretty crazy.

Time-to-kill is significantly shorter, healing and respawn system is different too. I'd say give it a shot if 0% list doesn't bother you or play on an alt like I do. :D

• Like 1

Just a thought, but there is a trophy for shooting down a helicopter by taking out the pilot. This is intended to be done in the campaign, but it can also pop in the spec ops missions, as that is how I got it. If they have not disabled trophies flat out then there is a possibility you could pop this one while in Warzone. Just something to keep in mind. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, HusKy said:

The movement is nowhere near as fast. No portals, grapples, smooth sliding etc. But there are certain aspects of the game which I like more.

Inventory system is very simple, looting is faster in general. Towards the end fights can get pretty crazy.

Time-to-kill is significantly shorter, healing and respawn system is different too. I'd say give it a shot if 0% list doesn't bother you or play on an alt like I do. :D

Hmm.. I kind of prefer fast pace but your points certainly interest me enough to look into it. My problem now is making space for it ? as long as it's not P2W. I guess I should mention I didn't get into PUBG after trying it but Realm Royale and Fortnite were okay for me. Thanks for your answer though. I'll give it a shot. 

I'm glad there's no trophies for this mode in my opinion warzone is shite compared to blackout. 

Warzone is just battlefield V's firestorm and apex legends mixed into a call of duty skin. Everything that made blackout fun isn't in this mode.... Except plunder.... Plunder is fun but almost a rip of fortnites heist mode.

9 hours ago, XileLerinril said:

Just a thought, but there is a trophy for shooting down a helicopter by taking out the pilot. This is intended to be done in the campaign, but it can also pop in the spec ops missions, as that is how I got it. If they have not disabled trophies flat out then there is a possibility you could pop this one while in Warzone. Just something to keep in mind. 

Can someone do us all a solid and test this, to make sure we don't pop trophies for Modern Warfare?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/03/2020 at 2:45 PM, cuckie said:

I hope the trophy list does not cater to the noobs but I have no doubt it will.

Some trophies I would like to see that take time and skill to achieve:

Winning 100 Games

Winning a game with 15+ kills

Win a Trio match without teammates

Win back to back games

lol you talking like you're the biggest BR pro... on blackout ive played it soo much for fun and for the characters and max kills i got in a match was 9 kills on alcatraz... also br is a 80% base luck... ending up being very annoying at times... and blackout is still +/- easy compared to warzone... warzone is bs, i tried it today didnt like it...

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

I hope its a separate trophy list because I would love to get a playinum in war zone while also giving everyone else the option to delete the list

Oh boy, do I have some bad news for you...

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 7:31 AM, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Trophies incoming!? Awesome if so

I think he meant that Warzone isn't a separate list and it's just part of the regular Modern Warfare list. If they don't add any new trophies by season 4 then I don't think they'll add more, but I do agree that it'd be cool to see what trophies they could do in Warzone so long as it's not too demanding of a multiplayer trophy (like coming 1st without getting shot or without blinking once lol).