Peter Englert controversy question

supercanaries

Hello everyone, I have read different versions of this on the internet so I'm going to ask here because I always get the answers to my questions on this forum. Marking this as spoilers both for plot spoilers and for Peter Englert:

Spoiler

I just finished Chapter 8 and reached the terminal on behalf of Heartman, I have completed 2 pizza orders from Peter Englert. I've read on some guides that I can access the home behind the terminal already in Chapter 9, otherwise I can come back to it after Chapter 15. I've read elsewhere that I can only come back to it after Chapter 15. I was looking for the God Particle Go-Getter trophy. Which is the correct version of timing for this trophy? Can I get it now in Higgs' chapter or can I only go back to this after Chapter 15? I'm afraid if I specifically look for this I'm gonna get major plot events spoiled.

2 hours ago, Konrave said:

Only after chapter 15.

Nope.  I got it before I even finished Chapter 10.  You can check my timestamps if you want.  Once you complete chapter 9 you will be able to:

Spoiler

Enter Peter Englert's shelter for the God Particle Go-Getter trophy.  However, after you beat chapter 9 this trophy can be obtained post-game as well.  Either way works.  From my experience, and many others, there doesn't seem to be any missable trophies unless you REALLY screw up the pizza deliveries.  ?  Just make sure to have a good zip line network and good roads and you shouldn't have any problem getting an S rank on all of them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...